Apowersoft PDF converter for Windows PC allows users to convert PDF to different formats, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. It can perform various functions, such as merging, compressing, and converting PDFs.
Apowersoft PDF Converter Download is a powerful tool that can convert PDF files to different formats and perform various other tasks on your windows device. It can also help you manage your files on the go.
It is a utility app by Apowersoft Limited. It has been rated by over 25 people and has an average rating of 4 stars on the app store. The latest version of the app, version 1.4.4, was released on the Windows Play Store two months ago.
This app for Windows is a multi-platform tool that can help users convert PDF files to different formats, such as Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF. It can also perform various other functions.
Apowersoft PDF Converter Download is a complete PDF tool that can use for various functions, such as converting PDF to different formats and performing other tasks on your Windows devices.
Features Of Apowersoft PDF Converter Download
Original file quality can preserve
Apowersoft PDF Converter Download is a powerful tool that can convert PDF files to various popular Microsoft Office formats such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in just a few seconds. It can also preserve the original file quality. With over a million customers globally, this app is a must-have for anyone looking to get their PDF files converter.
There are various functions, such as extraction.
The program has various functions, such as splitting, merging, protecting, unlocking, and extracting images from PDF files. It can help you keep track of all of your PDF documents.
It can easily convert to formats.
With this PDF converter, you can easily convert your PDF to various popular Microsoft Office formats in just a few seconds. It can also batch convert your PDF to HTML, PNG, and TXT.
A good viewing experience can enjoy.
The converted files will maintain the same resolution and formatting as their original counterparts. With a high-quality conversion, you can enjoy a better viewing experience.
More than 14 languages are supported.
Apowersoft PDF Converter Download supports over 14 languages and allows you to split, merge, protect, unlock, rotate, and extract images from PDF files. It can divide pages, combine PDF files, and preserve and open PDF documents.
How to Apowersoft PDF Converter Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once the Apowersoft PDF Converter is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Apowersoft PDF Converter
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Apowersoft PDF Converter on your Windows PC,
- First, download Apowersoft PDF Converter Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Apowersoft PDF Converter Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Apowersoft PDF Converter Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Apowersoft PDF Converter
Suppose you need to uninstall Apowersoft PDF Converter, that is the best guide for you. You must follow those steps to Remove all Apowersoft PDF Converter files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Apowersoft PDF Converter, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Apowersoft PDF Converter App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Apowersoft PDF Converter folder and delete it.
Apowersoft PDF Converter Download for Windows is developed and updated by Apowersoft Ltd. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.