The ASUS Live Update utility is a free tool that aims to provide users with a convenient way to update their drivers and other system software. It will automatically detect and update the drivers for their specific computer models.
The latest drivers installed are significant for a computer’s performance, as they are the software package that determines how the OS interacts with various hardware components. Having the most stable and latest drivers is essential to ensure your system is sound.
It can use the Live Update application to update the system components automatically. It can also schedule the updates to be performed daily, weekly, monthly or every third month.
The ASUS Live Update Download utility keeps users up-to-date with the latest drivers and BIOS. It can also schedule the updates to be performed daily, weekly, monthly or every third month.
In addition to being pre-installed on the computers, the application also comes with a simple user interface. It doesn’t have the main window and shows a small icon in the Taskbar.
Features Of ASUS Live Update Download
You can easily use this software.
Most pre-made laptop computers usually have a driver utility installed on the OS. However, most users prefer to remove the unnecessary clutter and free up valuable resources by de-cluttering their boot sequence. This method can also prevent them from automatically detecting new features and fixes in the driver software.
It is compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8
The ASUS Live Update Download tool can automatically detect and update new drivers for different types of devices in a defined period, such as daily, weekly, monthly, or every three months. It’s compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8. If you’re running Windows 11, you can’t use this tool.
Most new ASUS computers are usually pre-installed with the OS.
The ASUS Live Update Download software for most new ASUS computers is generally pre-installed with the OS. The most common version is 2.5.9. During the setup process, the program creates a startup point in Windows to start the computer when it boots automatically. It also adds a scheduled task to the Windows Task Scheduler to launch the program at a specific time.
Optimized for use laptop quickly
Most new computers come with pre-installed software, typically included by default. Although ASUS Live Update Download software is proper, you can safely remove it. Many types of OEM software are included with a new computer; in most cases, these are required to function correctly.
You can notify new updates quickly
The software acts as a gateway to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception to allow users to connect to the web without interruption. The primary executable is named “LiveUpdate.exe.” Its setup package usually consists of around 14 files and usually takes about 5.21 MB to install. The LiveUpdate.exe component of the program is designed to notify and apply the latest software updates and check for new features and fixes.
How to ASUS Live Update Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once ASUS Live Update is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install ASUS Live Update
Follow guidelines step by step to Install ASUS Live Update on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download ASUS Live Update Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the ASUS Live Update Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the ASUS Live Update Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall ASUS Live Update
Suppose you need to uninstall ASUS Live Update; that is your best guide. You must follow those steps to safely Remove all ASUS Live Update files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the ASUS Live Update, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the ASUS Live Update App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the ASUS Live Update folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question Of ASUS Live Update
What is the Asus Live update?
The ASUS Live Update utility is a system and driver management tool that it can use to keep your computer up to date. It scans and updates your computer’s BIOS and driver software from ASUS servers.
Is Asus Live update safe?
ASUS is committed to providing the best possible software security for its devices. Through its Live Update app, users can receive automatic updates designed to protect their devices.
Should I disable Asus Live update?
Some users and experts have reported that this program is bundleware or bloatware, which it can safely remove if you don’t use the program’s features.
What is the Asus Live update utility?
The ASUS Live Update driver is an online update that automatically updates your computer’s software and applications when a new version is released. It can detect and correct these components when the latest version is available from the website.
ASUS Live Update Download for Windows is developed and updated by Asus. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.