ASUS Smart Gesture Touchpad driver helps users control gestures such as scrolling, tapping, clicking, and dragging. It is pre-installed on Windows 10, so users don’t need to download and install it. For older Intel 7th and 8th generation devices, the Smart Touchpad is replaced by the PTP driver. You need to update the ATK driver if you’re using the older program version.
The driver for ASUS will open in the device manager’s upper menu bar. There, it will have a menu bar labeled “Gesture,” “Mobile Control,” and “Mouse Detection.” The menu will also have animations displayed in the “Gesture” tab. The text options show the three, two, and three fingers next to each other. The user can then customize the panels within this window.
ASUS Smart Gesture Download app is handy for people who want to customize their touch gestures. It allows them to do so easily by going through the app’s settings. The interface is straightforward to use, and it lets you customize the motions quickly.
Thoughtful Gesture offers an option for the left/right button to switch functions. It’ll disable by setting it to normal. This feature is not available in all versions of the Asus Smart Gesture.
The app is also helpful for people who want to enhance and improve the performance of their laptop’s gestures. It can do so by allowing them to customize their device’s various functions while using it. Another great feature of the app is that it will enable users to select which parts they want to use while using their computers.
Features Of ASUS Smart Gesture Download
Allows you to use your computer very smoothly
Asus thoughtful ASUS Smart Gesture Download helps you custom and set your laptop’s gestures settings very efficiently. Moreover, The software allows you to use your computer smoothly in your daily usage by changing motions for comfortable usage.
The software has an easy-to-use interface to select the proper motions for your touchpad. You can easily change and set the multi-finger options for your touchpad. You can put activities up to four fingers by your preference.
It is free to download
It has a simple and basic user interface, and most importantly, it is free to download. ASUS Smart Gesture Download is an efficient software recommended by many Windows PC users.
Asus Smart Gesture is lightweight, easy to use, simple for beginners, and powerful for professionals. Asus Smart Gesture application is free to download and offers easy-to-install, easy-to-use, secure, and reliable Drivers and Mobile Phones applications.
Customize the movement aspects
The app, known as ASUS Smart Gesture Download, allows users to customize the movement aspects of their device’s touchpad. It also allows them to monitor and maintain their device’s usage. One of the most valuable features of the app is the ability to customize the one-finger gestures to multiple.
How to ASUS Smart Gesture Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once ASUS Smart Gesture is made downloaded, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install ASUS Smart Gesture
Follow guidelines step by step to Install ASUS Smart Gesture on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download ASUS Smart Gesture Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the ASUS Smart Gesture Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the ASUS Smart Gesture Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall ASUS Smart Gesture
Suppose you need to uninstall ASUS Smart Gesture, that is the best guide for you. You must follow those steps to Remove all ASUS Smart Gesture files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the ASUS Smart Gesture, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the ASUS Smart Gesture App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the ASUS Smart Gesture folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question Of ASUS Smart Gesture
What is ASUS Smart Gesture?
The Smart Gesture installer will remove your device’s ASUS Virtual Touch and Touchpad drivers to avoid potential conflicts. With the new Smart Gesture, you no longer need to install other drivers for your device.
Can I remove ASUS Smart Gesture?
You can easily remove the ASUS Smart Gesture program from your computer using the Control Panel’s Add/Remove Program feature.
How do I turn on ASUS Smart Gesture?
Press Windows + R and type “control” in the dialogue box. Double-click the ASUS Smart Gesture icon in the control panel and select Large Icons. The settings of the app will open.
Where is ASUS Smart Gesture in Windows 10?
To open Run, press Win+R and type control. Type in the Control Panel’s name. Follow the drop-down menu to select the appropriate icons. Finally, choose the ASUS Smart Gesture Download from the list.
ASUS Smart Gesture Download for Windows is developed and updated by Asus. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners