AVS Audio Editor Trim, join, and split audio files in standard formats, including MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, SHN, and more. It can also extract video audio and convert it into different audio formats.
With AVS Audio Editor Download, users can easily edit audio files in various ways. Aside from removing stutters and background noise, users can also add multiple effects to their audio files to make them more attractive.
With AVS Audio Editor, you can easily cut, join, mix, and split audio files. It also allows you to record audio from various sources.
A good application, but AVS Audio Editor Download is not very convenient. After the installation is complete, it can be launched on your desktop. However, we found the main window very cluttered, with too many buttons and many effects that can be installed. Also, half of the window is left empty when viewing the audio files, and several other controls can be used to add various effects.
Unfortunately, the software doesn’t support the traditional effects such as echo, fade in/out, and normalization. It could have easily moved these effects to the main menu or left them unclicked to enable other urgent ones. The designer might have strange ideas about how to design the software.
Features Of AVS Audio Editor Download
Save Audio in All Key Formats
With the help of AVS Audio Editor Download, you can easily save audio files in various formats, such as MP3, ALAC, AAC, M4A, and OGG. It has 20 built-in effects and filters, and you can apply them to various types of audio. Some of these include delay, echo, flanger, and bass. Other products include noise removal, tempo change, amplification, and signal generation.
Trim, join, split, cut, and merge audio files with the help of AVS Editor. It has a Timeline that can be used for maximum precision, and it comes with various filters designed to remove unpleasant sounds, such as roaring, hissing, and crackling. You can download the application for free from our software library. The current installer for AVS Editor is required to have 47.5 MB of free disk space.
Apply Audio Effects
AVS Editor’s built-in effects and filters include delay, echo, flanger, and bass. It can also mix audio tracks and create different audio products. With the help of AVS Editor, you can easily save audio files in various formats, such as MP3, ALAC, AAC, M4A, and OGG.
Record Audio from Any Input
You can record audio data from various sources, such as a microphone, a record player, and a sound card. With the help of AVS Editor, you can easily edit recorded audio files and save them in any key audio format. You can also add favorites to the list, and it comes with a variety of tools that can be used to enhance the audio files. These include a text-to-speech tool, a time scale converter, a split file, and a refresh DX effect.
Export Audio from Video
The audio editor can also extract and edit audio from videos. It can be saved on external devices, such as a PC or an external hard drive. AVS Audio Editor Downloads built-in effects and filters that can help remove noise from your music and enhance the audio files. Its beautiful user interface can also be used to create different audio products.
How to AVS Audio Editor Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once AVS Audio Editor is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install AVS Audio Editor
Follow guidelines step by step to Install AVS Audio Editor on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download AVS Audio Editor Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the AVS Audio Editor Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the AVS Audio Editor Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall AVS Audio Editor
Suppose you need to uninstall AVS Audio Editor; that is your best guide. You must follow those steps to Remove all AVS Audio Editor files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the AVS Audio Editor, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the AVS Audio Editor App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the AVS Audio Editor folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Is AVS audio editor safe?
AVS Video Editor is a legit program that can be used to create videos. It has all the necessary features to make great videos. It’s straightforward to use, and beginner users will find it helpful.
Is AVS audio editor free?
To get the most out of it, try out its free trial. It’s an excellent tool for learning its functionalities, and it additionally comes with other AVS products, such as their video editor.
AVS Audio Editor Download for Windows is developed and updated by Online Media Technologies. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.