BarcodeFiler Download can split whole documents into sub-files depending on their barcode location. It can run from a command line or within scripts, and it comes with a year of support and an upgraded cover. The license for the desktop version costs just 99 cents, while the request for the Mac version costs $249.99.
A ready-to-use application BardecodeFiler, can split and rename various types of documents, including PDF, JPEG, and TIF files, according to their barcode value. It reads the records from an input folder and then creates new ones in the output folder. The name of the new document is controlled by a set of template values, which include the original file name and its sequence numbers.
The app reads and creates new documents from a given input folder and then makes them in an output folder. A template controls the name of the new file and can also include the original file name, sequence numbers, and barcode values. Depending on the barcode location, the documents can either be split in half or left whole.
The Barcode Filer is a ready-to-use barcode reader that can split or create new documents from an input folder. It can split documents into different types depending on their barcode position and create new files in an output folder. With the regular expression feature, documents can be renamed or changed using barcode values or dates.
After splitting a PDF document, BarcodeFiler Download will retain its full searchable functionality. It also comes with various options to help improve the read rates of those awkward barcodes.
Features Of BardecodeFiler Download
It can also run in non-interactive mode
The BardecodeFiler app can use to read barcodes from images using the command line. It can also run in non-interactive mode, and settings can be saved and exported. This makes it very easy to set up various features, such as importing and exporting settings. The application has a hidden mode that allows it to integrate with other scripts seamlessly.
Reads and creates new documents
BarcodeFiler Download application reads and creates new documents from an input folder and then makes them in an output folder. The original files are not deleted or modified. A template also controls the name of the new record.
Splitting and renaming various image files
The BardecodeFiler app helps split and rename various image files, such as JPEG, PDF, and TIFF. It can also help the user sort and categorize documents.
Available as a Windows Service
BarcodeFiler Download application has been in development for over ten years and is the ideal solution for creating and managing complex documents. It is also available as a Windows Service.
Complement existing applications
For individuals who prefer to run processes from the CmD or use scripts, BardecodeFiler can be used to complement their existing applications. The utility’s hidden mode allows for more efficient integration.
How to BardecodeFiler Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once BardecodeFiler is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install BardecodeFiler
Follow guidelines step by step to Install BardecodeFiler on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download BardecodeFiler Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the BardecodeFiler Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the BardecodeFiler Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall BardecodeFiler
If you need to uninstall BardecodeFiler, that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all BardecodeFiler files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the BardecodeFiler, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the BardecodeFiler App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the BardecodeFiler folder and delete it.
BardecodeFiler Download for Windows is developed and updated by Softek Software Ltd. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.