One of the easiest ways to transfer files is through Bluetooth File Transfer (PC), a utility that can connect your PC to many devices that support File Transfer Profile. Since the standard for File Transfer Protocol has been adopted, seamless compatibility can ensure with a wide variety of Bluetooth devices, such as smartphones and tablets.
The Medieval Bluetooth File Transfer app is built to make it easy to transfer files between different devices. Its various features make browsing, creating, and deleting folders incredibly simple. Its built-in Bluetooth connection also saves you from carrying around USB cables to establish a physical relationship.
The app also supports various media files, such as text and images. Although it’s prolonged compared to other applications, Bluetooth File Transfer (PC) Download can still complete the tasks in a relatively quick time. Furthermore, it supports Bluetooth environments, which makes it an ideal tool for managing files.
The app’s interface makes transferring files between different devices incredibly simple. It features a variety of functions that allow you to perform various file management actions, such as deleting, renaming, and copying paste.
Although the app might be a little slow when finding Bluetooth devices, it does not negatively affect its performance. Its built-in Bluetooth connection makes managing files on various devices incredibly easy.
Features Of Bluetooth File Transfer (PC) Download
It supports a high rate of transfer
Bluetooth File Transfer (PC) Download supports a high transfer rate when needed. It also comes with a turbo mode that allows users to drag and drop applications.
Can easily download and upload files
With the Bluetooth File Transfer app, you can easily download and upload files, perform various file management operations, and browse and play media files. It also allows you to perform other tasks such as renaming, copying, pasting, and deleting files.
Free to download
The app is licensed as a free download for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit computers. It can use for various tasks, such as transferring files between multiple devices.
Safe and secure
Bluetooth File Transfer (PC) Download is a safe and secure way to transfer data from your mobile device to your Windows PC. It works seamlessly with all the latest Windows operating systems.
How to Bluetooth File Transfer (PC) Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Bluetooth File Transfer (PC) is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Bluetooth File Transfer (PC)
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Bluetooth File Transfer (PC) on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Bluetooth File Transfer (PC) Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Bluetooth File Transfer (PC) Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Bluetooth File Transfer (PC) Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Bluetooth File Transfer (PC)
Suppose you need to uninstall Bluetooth File Transfer (PC) that is the best guide for you. To safely remove all Bluetooth File Transfer (PC) files, you must follow those steps.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Bluetooth File Transfer (PC), Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- You need to Delete the Bluetooth File Transfer (PC) App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Bluetooth File Transfer (PC) folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question Of Bluetooth File Transfer (PC)
How do I send files via Bluetooth to my computer?
Follow the instructions below to send or receive files using Bluetooth. In the device settings, go to the Related Settings section and select Send or receive files. Choose the phone you want to share in the Bluetooth File Transfer (PC) Download and hit Next. You can browse the files or open them in the app.
Where do Bluetooth transfer files go on a PC?
If you send a file to a Windows computer, it will be stored in the Bluetooth Exchange folder located in your documents. After successfully receiving the file, you will be asked to specify where it should save.
How do I use Bluetooth on my laptop?
On the taskbar, go to the Network icon. On the next screen, choose the Bluetooth quick setting. Now, turn the Bluetooth on or off.
Does my PC support Bluetooth?
Windows users can quickly determine if their computer supports Bluetooth by right-clicking the Start button and selecting Device Manager. This will take you to the device list, where you can check if your computer has Bluetooth.
Bluetooth File Transfer (PC) Download for Windows is developed and updated by Medieval Software. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.