Last Updated on October 1, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
Box Drive for Windows is a simple way to store and manage all of your files right from your desktop. It takes up very little hard drive space and automatically allows you to edit and save them. With Windows Explorer or Mac Finder, you can easily find and keep all of your files.
Box Drive Download is a utility that allows you to access and upload your data from your computer even when offline. It does so by creating a link between your desktop and your account.
This utility displays all of your files and folder metadata from your URB account to a desktop client. When you open a file from Box Drive, it automatically downloads and opens it locally.
With Box Drive Download, Washington University students can access all their Box content on their desktop or laptop without syncing it to their computer. It offers a similar experience to a network file share but with the added convenience of accessing the company’s advanced tools.
It can use the CWRU instance of Box to view and manage all of the content in your account, including the read-only content. It allows users to browse and open all files in their Box account from the desktop.
Features Of Box Drive Download
All files can be easily stored and managed.
With the Box Drive Download app for Windows 11, you can easily store and manage your files from your desktop. It takes up very little hard drive space. Recently, the company released online storage and backup app for PC.
The app does not feature Box Sync.
The features of Box Sync are not available in the app. If you want to use the app for offline or remote file access, you should uninstall it and switch to Box Drive. Before using Box Drive, ensure all your files are synchronized to the app.
Both Box Sync and Box Drive can use on the same desktop
Although both Box Sync and Box Drive can use on the same desktop, they should not use simultaneously. Eventually, Box Drive will provide users with the same offline file access and other features of Box Sync.
Easily save changes to your documents.
You can easily save changes to your documents in Box. You can also lock other people’s files so they can’t access them.
A folder can be easily opened or shared.
With Box.com, you can easily open or share any file or folder on the platform. It will automatically turn into a collaborative workspace that allows your team to edit and upload files.
How to Box Drive Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Box Drive is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Box Drive
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Box Drive on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Box Drive Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Box Drive Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Box Drive Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Box Drive
Suppose you need to uninstall Box Drive, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to Remove all Box Drive files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Box Drive, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Box Drive App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Box Drive folder and delete it.
Box Drive Download for Windows is developed and updated by Home. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.
|Box Drive 2.2.167 (64-bit)
|June, 4th 2022