BWMeter is a powerful Windows PC application that monitors and controls all traffic coming and going from your computer. Unlike other products, it doesn’t just analyze the data packets. It also considers the various details of the traffic, such as the destination port, the protocol, and the origin and destination of the data. This makes it very possible to distinguish between the internet and local traffic.
It is a light program that doesn’t require a lot of storage space. It’s commonly used in various countries, such as India, Bangladesh, and the US.
It can control the traffic flow in your network by setting a speed limit for different types of connections or restricting access to specific websites. It can also display statistics for all your computers in the network and show all LAN traffic and download and upload activity. It can also set different filters that offer your transfer data with specific internet addresses.
Besides being a monitor, the BWMeter Download has a traffic controller and a bandwidth meter. These tools allow you to control and monitor all the traffic coming and going from your computer.
The ability to analyze data packets is a vital part of the BWMeter, as it allows you to monitor and control all the traffic coming and going from your computer. It can also display statistics for all of your computers in the network and show all LAN traffic and download and upload activity.
It can also control the traffic on your network by setting a speed limit for different types of connections. It can also display statistics about all the computers in your network and the traffic coming from the internet.
The tool is a trial version of networking software in the subcategory Analysis category. It can monitor and control the traffic coming and going from your computer.
The powerful BWMeter Download can monitor and control all the traffic coming and going from your computer. Unlike other products, it doesn’t just analyze the data packets. It also considers the various details of the traffic, such as the destination port, the protocol, and the origin and destination of the data. This makes it very possible to distinguish between the internet and local traffic.
Features Of BWMeter Download
You can easily monitor and control your network traffic
With BWMeter, you can easily monitor and control your network traffic and bandwidth usage. It provides a clear and powerful visual representation of your internet and connection usage.
It also displays two different windows
The application is placed in your system tray. It provides various tools and features, such as the help manual and the options panel. It also displays two different windows that show the graphical representations of your Internet speed and local network.
It can block suspicious processes
With BWMeter Download, you can set up various filters for your local network and the Internet, set up speed limits, and restrict uploads and downloads. It can also control app access to the Internet and the web and block suspicious processes.
Limit the speed of their Internet connection
Users can also restrict the access to programs installed on their computer, limiting the speed of their Internet connection. After connection monitoring has been completed, you can see all the traffic coming through the Internet. You can additionally set up different filters to display only certain types of traffic, such as those for ports, applications, and Internet addresses.
How to BWMeter Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once BWMeter is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install BWMeter
Follow guidelines step by step to Install BWMeter on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download BWMeter Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the BWMeter Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the BWMeter Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall BWMeter
If you need to uninstall BWMeter, that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all BWMeter files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the BWMeter, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the BWMeter App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the BWMeter folder and delete it.
BWMeter Download for Windows is developed and updated by Hexagon Web. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.
|BWMeter 8.4.9||1.62 MB||April, 25th 2022||DOWNLOAD|