Last Updated on October 1, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
Cloudevo is software that combines various cloud storage services into a single giant cloud. It does not matter which cloud vendor you use; it will automatically merge all your data into one big cloud.
With Cloudevo, you can easily manage all of your cloud accounts from one interface. It automatically syncs all of your data to a big cloud. It’s not essential to have a particular cloud provider as it will allow you to keep track of all of your accounts.
The Cloudevo Download is a secure and portable storage device that can be mounted on your device. It comes with various features, such as encryption, which ensures that all your files are protected. Its software allows you to manage and sync your data across multiple devices.
The software automatically combines all your online storage services into a single giant cloud. This cloud will be included as a part of your device’s directories. All files are encrypted before they are uploaded to the cloud storage devices.
The Cloudevo Download is equipped with a built-in encryption system, which ensures that all your files are protected. It can be mounted on your device and automatically merged into a single giant cloud.
Features Of Cloudevo Download
All data is protected with AES-256 encryption.
All your data is protected with AES-256 encryption, meaning only you have the key. This ensures that only you can access it. Each file is divided into fragments to ensure security and stored in different cloud services.
Files and folders can easily manage.
With fast file synchronization, you can easily manage all of your files and folders. It supports partial synchronization, allowing you to select which ones are synchronized immediately and which are not.
All data is automatically synchronized.
Our Data-On-demand technology automatically syncs all of your data when you open a file. This eliminates the need for you to transfer information manually, and it allows you to enjoy the freedom of having all of your data stored in one place.
Cloudevo can still access your data.
Even using different cloud services, Cloudevo Download can still access your data. It provides a uniform interface and allows you to work with it. Its distribution ensures that you don’t need additional software to manage your data.
Regularly used presentations are stored locally.
To reduce the amount of time you spend in the memory room, just make sure that the regularly used submissions are stored locally. After that, open a file that you have labeled as a placeholder and install it. The material of the file will also exist automatically.
How to Cloudevo Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Cloudevo is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Cloudevo
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Cloudevo on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Cloudevo Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Cloudevo Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Cloudevo Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Cloudevo
If you need to uninstall Cloudevo that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to Remove all Cloudevo files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Cloudevo, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Cloudevo App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
Now find the Cloudevo folder and delete it.
Cloudevo Download for Windows is developed and updated by Evorim. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.
|June, 7th 2022