The CrystalDiskInfo Portable Download is a free disk utility that displays helpful information, such as the SMART data for compatible disks and the latest firmware version. It has various advanced options, such as automatic power management and AAM/APM.
The interface of CrystalDiskInfo Portable Download displayed the name, model number, and capacity of our selected drive in large and prominent numbers. The Health Status indicator indicated that our PC was well-equipped, while the temperature below was cool blue.
The interface features a ribbon that displays our system’s disk drives’ information, such as their temperature, drive letter, and status. A small arrow beside the entries called up the information about the industry in the main view. We also took advantage of the function menu’s Graph button to create a variety of interactive graphs.
A drop-down list allowed us to select from various actual and current value entries, such as the Reallocated Sectors Count and Write Error Rate. The program is skinnable and can be used to perform auto-detection and debug. It also has a function menu accessed from the Device Manager.
Features Of CrystalDiskInfo Portable Download
You can free download this software.
Free download of CrystalDiskInfo Portable Download, a utility that helps keep track of the status of your hard disk drive. Even though your computer may not seem like it has any problems, a faulty disk drive can affect its overall performance. This is why it’s essential to check the state of your hard drive regularly.
It can also detect and report abnormalities
The utility supports various types of USB connections, including Intel’s Thunderbolt and Intel’s Quad-core processors. It can also detect and report abnormalities and notify you by voice or text message if something is wrong. Besides the information about the drive’s model number, model volume, and buffer size, it also provides other valuable data, such as the time it takes for the power to be turned on and the temperature at which it operates.
It also monitors Intel RAID and USB connection.
This free software for Windows displays basic information about your hard drives, such as their S.M.A.R.T. value and temperature. It also monitors Intel RAID and USB connection. The utility is a complete offline installer for Windows.
It is effortless to use
Although CrystalDiskInfo Portable Download is a valuable program, it has a serious issue that prevents it from working correctly in Windows 7 Home Premium or Ultimate. This is because the Help file is in the CHM format, and neither of these operating systems does not support it. It’s up to the developers to fix this issue.
You can either look for a fix online or visit the Crystal Dew Web site to view the manual.
You can either look for a fix online or visit the Crystal Dew Web site to view the manual. However, you cannot open the Help file, and Crystal Disk Info Portable will not be able to help you.
How to CrystalDiskInfo Portable Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once CrystalDiskInfo Portable is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install CrystalDiskInfo Portable
Follow guidelines step by step to Install CrystalDiskInfo Portable on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download CrystalDiskInfo Portable Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the CrystalDiskInfo Portable Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the CrystalDiskInfo Portable Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall CrystalDiskInfo Portable
If you need to uninstall CrystalDiskInfo Portable, that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all CrystalDiskInfo Portable files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the CrystalDiskInfo Portable, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the CrystalDiskInfo Portable App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the CrystalDiskInfo Portable folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Is CrystalDiskInfo portable?
CrystalDiskinfo Portable can run from various external drives, cloud folders, or local folders without installing anything into Windows. It’s easy to use and comes with automatic updates.
Do I need CrystalDiskInfo?
With CrystalDiskInfo, you can easily monitor the health of your storage drives. It can analyze S.M.A.R.T values and supports various storage devices, such as USB HDDs, SSDs, and RAID. It’s essential to keep in mind that replacing your drives rarely is also an option.
CrystalDiskInfo Portable Download for Windows is developed and updated by Hiyohiyo (Crystal Dew World) . All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.