Double Commander is a cross-platform open-source file manager inspired by Total Commander. It features two panels side by side.
is an open-source file management program that can use on various operating systems. It has multiple features and functions and supports the Unicode standard.
Follow the below steps to download and install Double Commander for Windows. It can install on your desktop or laptop. The instructions are valid for both 32 and 64-bit versions.
Regardless of the operating system that your device is running, managing your files and folders is a must. Plenty of third-party solutions can do the job, and Windows’ built-in File Explorer is still good enough.
An excellent alternative to Double Commander Download is Portable Double Commander, an installer-free version of the popular file manager. It comes with a dual-panel interface and several other features.
Features Of Double Commander Download
Includes double-sided panels
Double Commander Download is a visual organizer featuring twin panels laid out side by side. This makes it easy to organize files that you’ve never used before. Whether you’re using Windows or Linux, the same format is used.
There are many options when it comes to configuration.
There are plenty of options when it comes to configuring Double Commander. For instance, it can allow users to customize their columns and work with various plug-ins such as WLX, WDX, and WCX. It also has an internal text editor that can highlight specific words.
She built a multi-rename tool for people.
A multi-rename tool is built for people who need to change how files are stored in an organization system. It supports various archive file types, such as .zip, .tgz, .deb, and .rar. It also has a search function that allows users to search for files in any location.
No installation process is required.
This app doesn’t require an installation process, as it’s a portable piece of software. After you unpack the archive, open the app, and it will automatically install itself. Its no-nonsense interface will immediately display your directories.
More versatile than the regular file explorer.
The dual-panel view of Double Commander Download is more versatile than the regular File Explorer. It can also work with multiple directories simultaneously and display text files directly through its Thumbnail View. This makes it easy to browse your text files without opening them.
How to Double Commander Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Double Commander is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Double Commander
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Double Commander on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Double Commander Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Double Commander Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Double Commander Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Double Commander
Suppose you need to uninstall Double Commander, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to Remove all Double Commander files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Double Commander, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Double Commander App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Double Commander folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Is Double Commander free?
A double Commander is open-source software that is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License. Some of its features include the ability to run all operations in the background and support for threads.
Double Commander Download for Windows is developed and updated byDirk Paehl. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.