1by1 is a simple audio player that lets you play all your music in a folder. It has a clean interface and a simple design. The program allows you to create playlists, search for specific songs, and much more. It also has various customization options.
The software is suitable for all users. Its special features include an audio equalizer and some presets.
Having the right configurations can help keep the system running smoothly. It can also care for its technical issues and prevent them from wasting system resources.
1by1 is a smart audio player that automatically plays music and saves your time when it comes to listening to music. It eliminates the need to turn on the computer when it comes to playing audio.
How to 1by1 Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once 1by1 is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install 1by1 on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install 1by1 on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall 1by1
If you need to uninstall 1by1, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the 1by1, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
1by1 Download for Windows is developed and updated by Martin Pesch. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.