AIMP is a multimedia audio player that features a lightweight design and high-quality audio. It can play audio and video in various configurations. Some games are great for players who don’t want to spend a lot of money, but AIMP has a good selection of features that are designed to work seamlessly with the user.
On the other hand, AIMP reviewers were as impressed by the product as they were with A.I.P.
This software features a variety of features that allow users to easily play audio files. Converting media to different formats is very important these days. The context menu lets you manage your audio and files. You can create tags and save them to a certain list.
CDA, .AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .IT, .MIDI, .MO3, .MOD, .M4A, .M4B, .MP1, .MP2, .MP3, .MPC, .MTM, .OFR, .OGG, .OPUS, .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK, .TTA, .UMX, .WAV, .WMA, .WV, .XM
How to AIMP Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once AIMP is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install AIMP on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install AIMP on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall AIMP
If you need to uninstall AIMP, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the AIMP, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
AIMP Download for Windows is developed and updated by AIMP DevTeam. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.