AuroraDecrypter Download is a utility that allows users to recover all the files that were encrypted by Aurora ransomware.
Like other Aurora ransomware, it encrypts the files and renames them to .aurora, .animus, or .desu. It then demands a ransom payment in exchange for the key.
If you need to recover Aurora files, then AuroraDecrypter is the right application for you. It can also secure some of your essential files and prevent them from being accessed by anyone.
Aurora ransomware was released in 2018 and it collected over $12,000 in ransom money. Aside from this, AuroraDecrypter also helps users recover files that were targeted by the malware.
Features of AuroraDecrypter Download
Works with two files
AuroraDecrypter works by creating two files. It can either extract the encrypted version of the file or the clean version.
Specific Command and Control server
After installing it, the software sends an encryption key to a Command and Control server, which then locks down the files on the computer. It also checks the victim’s location.
Easy to use
Although AuroraDecrypter Download is an easy-to-use application, it can still be used to recover files that were encrypted by ransomware. To prevent getting infected by the same type of malware, users should regularly check their computers for updates.
File edition and a clean edition
AuroraDecrypter is a utility that will only work on two devices. It needs to be installed on each of these devices to work properly. It uses a brute force strategy to locate the exact folder and file permissions.
Smoothly and Silently
AuroraDecrypter is compatible with all major Windows platforms, so it’s no different from other utilities that run on Windows. Its clean and fast-running UI makes it easy to use, and it doesn’t consume much system space.
How to AuroraDecrypter Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once AuroraDecrypter is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install AuroraDecrypter on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install AuroraDecrypter on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall AuroraDecrypter
If you need to uninstall AuroraDecrypter, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find AuroraDecrypter, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
AuroraDecrypter Download for Windows is developed and updated by Michael Gillespie. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.