Last Updated on August 25, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
AutoHotkey is a utility that can send keyboard and mouse clicks. It can also create hotkeys for various keyboard and mouse buttons.
It is a free and open-source tool that allows you to create and automate various tasks on your Windows PC.
AutoHotkey Download is a custom scripting language that enables Windows users to easily create and modify user interfaces. It initially provided keyboard shortcuts and other quick fixes for repetitive tasks.
That is a utility that enables users to automatically create and modify repetitive tasks. It uses a custom scripting language that’s designed to provide keyboard shortcuts.
Features of AutoHotkey Download
This is an unofficial store that will allow AutoHotkey to run in S-Mode on Windows 10. Please note that it is not supported by the AutoHotkey Team.
Configured to build using Visua
The project is configured to build using Visual C++ 2010 if available, though it should fall back to v140 if the same toolset is not available for other platforms.
Create simple and complex scripts
AutoHotkey Download is a Windows Script Language that allows you to create simple and complex scripts.
Plenty of capabilities
AutoHotkey is an impressive app that has plenty of capabilities. While it is very easy to use, it can be intimidating for some users.
Free scripting language
AutoHotkey is a free scripting language that allows users to create simple and complex scripts for various tasks. It works seamlessly across all major Windows platforms.
How to Download AutoHotkey For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once AutoHotkey is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install AutoHotkey on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install AutoHotkey on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall AutoHotkey
If you need to uninstall AutoHotkey, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find AutoHotkey, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Is AutoHotkey free to use?
AutoHotkey Download is an open-source scripting language that allows users to create simple and complex scripts for Windows.
How do I get AutoHotkey on my Chromebook?
Although AutoHotkey is not supported by Chrome OS, there is a better alternative called AutoTextExpander. It is a free and open-source project.
How do I run an AutoHotkey without installing?
AutoHotkey.exe is a portable application that can run smoothly even without installing. Just copy and paste the AutoHotkeyU64.zip file to your computer.
Can AutoHotkey run from USB?
AutoHotkey is a utility that lets Windows users run in the background. It can be used for various purposes, such as controlling computer cases and displaying computer-controlled art.
AutoHotkey Download for Windows is developed and updated by Chris Mallett. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.