Binfer is a utility that enables you to transfer large files without using third-party servers. It does so by creating a secure environment for transferring large files.
This app comes with two additional tools, namely WebDrop and Web Pick. Its secure data transfer is ensured by its encryption.
If the receiver is offline, then the transfer process would automatically resume. It would also pause once both the sender and receiver are online.
One other limitation of this application is that it cannot remove all the files in one go. This feature makes the process of doing so very time-consuming.
How to Binfer Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Binfer is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Binfer on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Binfer on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Binfer
If you need to uninstall Binfer that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Binfer, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Binfer Download for Windows is developed and updated by GlobalSoftLink. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.