Cisco Packet Tracer is a powerful tool that lets you simulate a wide range of network scenarios. It can also arrange networks and cross platforms.
It’s a tool that can help you certify yourself as a student. But, if you also have advanced skills, it can also create various networks for you.
Using a network simulation, you can explore new networking concepts. It’s very easy to understand.
If you’re a Cisco professional and need to work with the company’s routers, then you should use the Cisco Packet Tracer.
Features of Cisco Packet Tracer
Cisco Packet Tracer helps students create a robust network with an unlimited number of devices. It also supports the networking concepts and skills taught in the Networking Academy.
Create different networks
This tool can be used to certify you as a student. However, if you already have an advanced level of knowledge, then it will allow you to create different networks.
Learn about networking
Packet Tracer is a Cisco software that helps novice users get started with networking. It features a variety of simulation tools that allow students to experiment with various scenarios. It’s a good addition for anyone wanting to learn about networking.
Simulated routing and switching protocols
Packet Tracer features an extensive list of simulated routing and switching protocols, which can be used to simulate network operations.
Various components of a real network
The software also simulates the various components of a real network, such as ports and interfaces. It saves money by reducing the cost of a lab.
Cisco Packet Tracer Alternative For Windows
- Simple DNSCrypt
- DNS Angel
- Super Network Tunnel
How to Cisco Packet Tracer Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Cisco Packet Tracer is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Cisco Packet Tracer on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Cisco Packet Tracer on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Cisco Packet Tracer
If you need to uninstall Cisco Packet Tracer that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Cisco Packet Tracer, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I download Cisco Packet Tracer?
This software is provided as a tutorial package that can be used by students. It features a variety of predefined steps and features.
Can I download Cisco Packet Tracer for free?
For free download, Cisco Packet Tracer is a software that works seamlessly with Netacad’s networking academy. However, to use it, users need to register in order to access the program.
Is Cisco Packet Tracer available for Mac?
There is no way to install Cisco packet tracer on macOS. You need to install it on a Windows machine or a virtual machine such as VirtualBox.
How do I download Packet Tracer on Linux?
To download Packet Tracer, go to the Linux desktop version 7.2 English section and enter the 64 bit download link that appears in the screenshot below.
Cisco Packet Tracer Download for Windows is developed and updated by Cisco. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.