Last Updated on July 19, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
DesktopCal is a great application to help keep you productive. It will allow you to create reminders, set up a calendar, and manage time and notes with ease.
Record anything by clicking on the desktop. It’s very useful and convenient. You can also manage all your appointments and to-do lists.
The program was created as a freeware product, and its developer is actively seeking donations to support its continued development.
The interface of the application is very simple, which makes it possible for anyone to easily work with it. It features a variety of predefined text and background colors, and it can also customize the font and transparency level.
The desktop calendar features numerous features that make it more useful. Some of these include setting the background color for any day, displaying various common festivals, and much more.
Features Of Desktop Cal Download
loop Certain Pictures
The utility can also control the desktop’s wallpaper, hide it, or loop certain pictures. It can also modify the position of the images and the entire desktop.
You can customize the background and wallpaper of your desktop, as well as the calendar’s appearance.
Developing Products For Windows
We are focused on developing products for Windows. One of our most important products is Desktop Calendar.
Development Of DesktopCal
The above desktop crack, combined with the various other variants, are not suitable for the development of DesktopCal. You should avoid using torrent and without proper permission.
Transparency Of the Calendar
This is a great looking calendar that has been used for the last 4 months and is now updated with a brand new version. You can change the size, color, and transparency of the calendar. Set up is super easy and it’s free to use.
How to Download Desktop Cal For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once DesktopCal is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Desktop Cal on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install DesktopCal on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download DesktopCal Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the DesktopCal Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the DesktopCal Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Desktop Cal
If you need to uninstall DesktopCal that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all DesktopCal files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the DesktopCal , Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the DesktopCal App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the DesktopCal folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Is Windows 10 a system software?
Windows 10 is a Windows operating system that is used for various devices, such as tablets and PCs. It is also known as OS X.
What do you know about Windows 10?
Windows 10 is a major revision of the Windows NT operating system. It was released to the public on July 29, 2015.
What is desktop Calendar?
With the desktop calendar app, you can easily view and edit events on a desktop basis. It also syncs with other apps and can be used on mobiles.
Who invented Windows?
The first Windows 1 was released in 1985. It was the first graphical user interface that featured 16-bit capabilities. Bill Gates, Microsoft’s founder, developed it.
Why is it called Windows 10?
Windows 10 is officially called Windows 10. Even if Windows 8 and Windows X were better, Microsoft still says so.
What is a good desktop calendar?
Any.do is a calendar app that’s built for mobile and desktop platforms. It features an easy-to-use interface and is full of useful tools.
How do I create a desktop schedule?
To see the desktop of your calendar, open up your browser and reduce the web browser’s window size. Then, highlight the address bar and click the button to take it to the desktop.
Who invented door?
The first known automatic door was created by a scholar named Heron of Alexandria during the 1st century AD. It was first made in China during the 618th century.
What is Android full form?
Android is the mobile operating system of Google. It is an open-source platform that enables developers to modify the operating system to their specifications.
Will there be a Windows 11?
Windows 11 is now available. Microsoft first unveiled its new operating system in June. If you’re not ready to upgrade, then it’s time to get started.
DesktopCal Download for Windows is developed and updated by CloudStory All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.