Dropbox is a cloud storage application that enables users to store and sync their files. It works seamlessly across various platforms such as macOS.
It is one of the biggest cloud storage services in the world. It enables users to store and access files wherever they are. It’s also great for minimizing storage requirements as it allows users to store and access files without being tied to a specific server.
One of the main purposes of this application is to sync files between your computer and Dropbox. This will allow you to store them on the cloud.
This application will require the activation of an account. This step is usually not as long as it should be, but it will still take a while for the account to be ready to use.
How to Dropbox Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Dropbox is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Dropbox on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Dropbox on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Dropbox
If you need to uninstall Dropbox, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Dropbox, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Dropbox Download for Windows is developed and updated by Dropbox Inc. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.