Dual Monitor Tools Download is designed to work seamlessly with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. They are open-source and free, and they can be used without requiring an installation or configuration.
The dual-monitor tools provide you with hotkeys that allow you to perform common operations on your monitors.
The dual-monitor tools pack includes various apps that will allow you to get the most out of your computer’s dual-screen capabilities.
The basic dual monitor and multi-display settings in Windows 10 are pretty basic. If you’re looking for something more advanced, check out the list of tools below.
The dual-monitor tools are designed for Windows users who have multiple monitor setups. All of the tools are free and open-source, and each one is standalone.
Features of Dual Monitor Tools
Set up the program
After you’ve set up the program, it will allow you to switch between different display configurations. Just go to the “mode” icon in the lower right corner of your desktop and enable it. Once the program is finished, just go back to the “OK” button to complete the setup.
Most major Windows platforms
Dual Monitor Tools works seamlessly on most major Windows platforms.
It features a variety of hotkeys that allow you to restrict the movement of windows in various configurations. It also has a screen capture tool.
Manage window actions with hotkeys
Five apps are included in the program: DualLauncher, which is a launcher that lets you launch various apps with just a few words; DualSnap, which takes snapshots of your monitors; DisMon, which lets you customise the wallpaper on each monitor; and SwapScreen, which allows you to manage window actions with hotkeys.
The program comes with five different apps that are more than useful, but none of them require installation.
How to Download Dual Monitor Tools For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Dual Monitor Tools is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Dual Monitor Tools on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Dual Monitor Tools on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Dual Monitor Tools
If you need to uninstall Dual Monitor Tools, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find Dual Monitor Tools, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I install dual monitor tools?
Run the new msi installer. Double-click the msi installer to install it.
What are dual monitor tools?
With dual monitor setups, you probably have to use this utility to keep the cursor on the current monitor or make it sticky.
Can a computer use 2 monitors?
Modern desktop and laptop PCs can now run dual displays. All you need is a second monitor equipped with a pair of HDMI, DVI, and VGA ports.
Dual Monitor Tools Download for Windows is developed and updated by Gerald Evans. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.