Ekiga Download is an open-source VoIP and instant messaging application that enables Internet users to make calls and start a video conference over the Internet. It also supports various VoIP standards, such as H.323 and SIP.
Ekiga was first released in 2001 under the name GnomeMeeting. It was initially built on top of the Linux kernel and was mostly focused on videoconferencing and voice over IP. At the time, the desktop was still at its infancy and most drivers were still buggy.
The application lets you set up various configuration settings for your VoIP and audio devices. You can also customise the connection type and the audio device that you use.
Most people are aware that Skype is a centralised server that can be monitored by the government. However, there are plenty of alternatives that can provide a better alternative.
With Ekiga, you can manage contacts as well as keep a history of all the calls made. It also allows you to control the settings of the audio and video devices. Its flexible environment makes it more useful.
Features of Ekiga Download
Seamlessly with various protocols
Ekiga 4.0.1 is a very reliable application that provides various features and tools to enable you to work seamlessly with various protocols. Its interface is very easy to use and it has plenty of options so one can easily install it without any technical knowledge.
Ekiga is a free open-source
Ekiga is a free open-source softphone that enables users to make and receive voice and video calls over the Internet. It also supports various video codecs and is compatible with various other utilities.
Setting your availability
Ekiga for Windows features a neat and easy-to-use layout that enables you to customise various features, such as displaying offline contacts, clicking on images from your camera, and setting your availability. It also allows you to control various features such as phone calls, audio and video streams, and hang up.
Ekiga is a free VoIP program
Ekiga is a free VoIP program that can create user-to-user chat sessions and send SMS messages to cell phones. It also supports various features like call hold, transfer, and remote address books.
Still not aware that these tools
Due to the existence of various open-source tools that allow people to do voice over IP and videoconferencing, the usage of these two types of communication protocols is becoming more prevalent. However, many people are still not aware that these tools can also work seamlessly with IP telephony.
How to Download Ekiga for Windows PC Free
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button.
- Now let the Start to Download
- Once Ekiga is done downloading, Double click the setup files and you can start the installation.
How to Install Ekiga on your Windows PC
- First, you need to Download Ekiga Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Ekiga
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Ekiga, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Ekiga Alternative For Windows
- KakaoTalk Build
- Signal Desktop
- Curse Client
- Windows Live Mail
Frequently Asked Question
Is ekiga free?
Ekiga is a video and VoIP client that works seamlessly with both Microsoft Windows and GNOME. It was released as a free software under the GNU General Public Licence
What is Ekiga on a computer?
Ekiga is a desktop video and VoIP application that works seamlessly with various video codecs. It was formerly known as GnomeMeeting
How do I download Ekiga on Ubuntu?
Choose Ekiga Softphone from the drop-down menu. When prompted, enter your password. This is how you set up ekiga
Ekiga Download for Windows is developed and updated by SiPHome All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.