Last Updated on January 26, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
Are you tired of waiting for your files to be copied from one computer to another? With the help of extreme copy, you can easily copy and move files from one computer to another in less time.
When you have a huge file, and it can’t get done fast enough, use ExtremeCopy 2.3.4 Download for Windows. It will increase the speed of copying up to 120%. This software is very easy to use. Just follow the steps carefully and after that, it will run smoothly.
The program has a simple configuration, and it lets you customize various aspects of its operation. Its interface is very simple to use, and it will ask for your input when it gets interrupted.
If the times limit was exceeded, you can easily modify the settings of ExtremeCopy. After copying, you can also customize the sound that’s played in the background. Just select the settings that you like.
How to ExtremeCopy Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once ExtremeCopy is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install ExtremeCopy on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install ExtremeCopy on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download ExtremeCopy Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall ExtremeCopy
If you need to uninstall ExtremeCopy that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the ExtremeCopy, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the ExtremeCopy folder and delete it.
ExtremeCopy Download for Windows is developed and updated by Easersoft. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.