Last Updated on April 17, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
Hostsck Download is a utility that lets you modify the properties of the Windows Host file. It also allows you to manage all the websites that are blocked by default.
The hosts file editor utility allows you to easily and quickly modify the permissions of the host files.
It is used to create and map hostnames to easily identify and read HTTP requests originating from complex IP addresses. Your DNS settings can also affect this process.
That is used to map the IP addresses of the host names. If your hosts file has been compromised, you can reset it back to default.
Features of HostsCK Download
The hosts file in Windows is used to create and map hostnames to easily identify the locations of web pages. It can also be used to block ads.
With Hostsck Download you can easily modify the settings of the DNS server and the various configurations of the host tool.
The app lets you see the list of blocked websites that are currently on your device. It also allows you to modify the settings of the host file.
If you don’t like the settings, just revert them and use your default settings. This app is very easy to manage and handle. Aside from protecting your screen, it also allows you to hide ads and prevent dangerous websites from appearing on it.
Edit and view
Hostsck Download is a great application that lets you edit and view the host file in Windows.
How to HostsCK Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once HostsCK is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install HostsCK on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install HostsCK on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall HostsCK
If you need to uninstall HostsCK, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find HostsCK, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
What does the hosts file do?
The hosts file is a Windows system component that can modify DNS and redirect IP addresses.
How do I create a host file?
In the etc folder, right-click the hosts file and select Rename.
Where can I find host file in Android?
Go to /system/etc. Locate the hosts file and right-click to enter the “Properties” menu.
Is editing hosts file safe?
Editing the Hosts file just redirects an IP address and has no effect on your system.
Can I delete the hosts file?
To remove Windows Hosts file entries, press the delete button and then select the whole line.
What is the format of Hostsck Download file?
The /etc/hosts file contains the IP address and host names of the local hosts and other servers connected to the Internet.
HostsCK Download for Windows is developed and updated by rediSoft. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.