ImDisk ToolKit is a utility that lets you create and mount image files of various types, including floppy disks, CDs, and hard drives. It also allows you to create RamDisks with predefined parameters.
This tool is ideal for people who have little or no prior knowledge in imaging. It allows you to mount images to a CD ROM or hard drive.
ImDisk Toolkit is a utility that will allow you to create and manage virtual disks. It does so through a graphical user interface.
You can simply mount a new virtual disk and extend its size by entering the necessary information. This procedure will allow you to get started with creating a new virtual database.
Features of ImDisk ToolKit
Easy To Use
Before using ImDisk ToolKit, you should not have any previous knowledge or skills in this field. It will allow you to get started with the most basic tasks without having to learn anything new.
You can also get the RamDisk and Mount Image File configurations at your disposal. This will allow you to run the same application simultaneously.
Supports Various File Formats
This app supports various file formats. Aside from FAT and NTFS, it also supports various other formats such as VHD, VDI, and VNU. It does so by installing the right drivers.
You will also need to be able to use the interface that comes with this tool. This is very useful for both novice and advanced users.
The ImDisk Toolkit is a great implementation of the ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver that will allow you to perform various tasks with ease. It works seamlessly across various platforms.
ImDisk Toolkit is the best tool for creating and using ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver.
ImDisk ToolKit 2021.01.25
This download is licensed as a freeware version for Windows operating systems. It is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
How to Download ImDisk ToolKit
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once ImDisk ToolKit is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install ImDisk ToolKit
Follow guidelines step by step to Install ImDisk ToolKit on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download ImDisk ToolKit Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the ImDisk ToolKit Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the ImDisk ToolKit Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall ImDisk ToolKit
If you need to uninstall ImDisk ToolKit that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove that all ImDisk ToolKit files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the ImDisk ToolKit, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the ImDisk ToolKit App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the ImDisk ToolKit folder and delete it.
ImDisk ToolKit Download for Windows is developed and updated by LTR Data. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.