Kaspersky Update Utility Download is a utility that enables you to download and install updates for any installed software from a designated update source.
It is necessary that the device is connected to the Internet to get the updates.
This utility can update various programs related to Kaspersky Labs, such as Internet Security, Kaspersky Antivirus, and Total Security.
Without an Internet connection, the utility can only update your Kaspersky software. It can also manage the settings of all your applications.
The utility can be run in two different ways: the graphical update utility (click the Update-Gui.exe) or the command-line. There are many possibilities when it comes to choosing which apps to install.
Since Kaspersky has stopped issuing these types of updates, they have replaced them with the Kaspersky Update Utility.
Features of Kaspersky Update Utility Download
This utility is designed to work seamlessly with both novice and advanced users. It features a variety of predefined options that allow you to select the days when the check will be executed, as well as the hours and minutes that it will run.
Originally known as Kaspersky Updater, it was a command-line tool that was used to perform various tasks. It is now a utility that works seamlessly with most server admins.
Update various applications
It can be used to update various applications simultaneously or schedule the updates for a specific time. It can also be configured to save the updates in the right location.
Using Command Prompt, it can be easily typed in the path of the utility and the selected application.
Pressing the enter key will prompt the utility to complete the instructions. If clicking on the specific application will update it, clicking on the selection will also complete the process.
How to Kaspersky Update Utility Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Kaspersky Update Utility is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Kaspersky Update Utility on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Kaspersky Update Utility on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Kaspersky Update Utility
If you need to uninstall Kaspersky Update Utility, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find Kaspersky Update Utility, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
What is Kaspersky update utility?
The Kaspersky Update Utility is a tool that lets users easily download and install updates for their Kaspersky software.
How do I manually download Kaspersky update?
In the Applications tree, select the Software updates folder. In the context menu, select the update and then click the install link.
Why is my Kaspersky update failing?
Most of the time, updates for Kaspersky Antivirus are not compatible with Windows 10’s time and date settings. To prevent this, check your settings.
Does Kaspersky update drivers?
If you do not accept new end user licensing agreements, then Kaspersky Internet Security will automatically download and install all updates for known applications.
Kaspersky Update Utility Download for Windows is developed and updated by Kaspersky.. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.