Last Updated on January 26, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
MobaXterm is a software solution that enables users to transfer files and or folder(s) from one disk to another. It does so by keeping the programs and or folder(s) in the same location in Windows Explorer.
Doing so can damage the integrity and functionality of the programs and files that are stored in the new partition. Also, it can prevent Windows from updating the existing location data.
This application will help you move all your files to other locations without breaking them. It will also make sure that the files are not corrupt as you move them.
Solid-state drives are typically faster than traditional disks, but their price-to-capacity ratio makes them less powerful than most desktop systems. Most users don’t have enough room to store and play large amounts of data on an SSD.
Features Of Symmover
SymMover lets you move a folder from one partition to another, and keep its location in Windows Explorer. It avoids storing the folder in the same place as before.
Destination and back
SymMover lets you select multiple folders in Source and Destination. It also allows you to move items from Source to Destination and back.
Fits To Your Needs
You can then browse through the list of available software and applications and select the one that fits to your needs.
This software can be very useful if you want to install programs on the same computer or if you just bought an SSD unit. It can also be used to move the programs from one machine to another.
How to Download MobaXterm For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once MobaXterm is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install MobaXterm on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install MobaXterm on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download MobaXterm Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the MobaXterm Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the MobaXterm Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall MobaXterm
If you need to uninstall MobaXterm that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all MobaXterm files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the MobaXterm, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the MobaXterm App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
Now find the MobaXterm folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
What is SymMover?
SymMover is a simple freeware that lets you move data to another disk. It works seamlessly by linking the old and new destinations.
How does SymMover work?
You can also select a folder or program to return to its original location.
How do I move a program to another drive in Windows 7?
In the following step, you will need to select the programs and files that you want to migrate.
Can you just copy program files?
When installing a new Windows system, some people may want to copy a program’s folder to their new computer. However, this will not work.
How can I transfer apps from PC to PC?
To transfer programs to a new PC, you need the proper setup files or the physical disc media that the software shipped with it.
Can I install programs in D drive?
YES.. you can install all your applications to any available drive:\path\to\your\apps location you wish, provided you have enough free space AND the Application Installer (setup.exe) allows you to change the default installation path from “C:\Program Files” to something else.. like “D:\Program Files” for example…Nov 29, 2012
Why is there two program files folders?
To get around this issue, Windows created two file folders, one for the older 32-bit programs and one for the newer 64-bit programs.
Why does BlueStacks need my location?
At BlueStacks, we collect various information about our users when they register to use our service. This includes their email address, as well as information that is sent to us from third-party websites that provide secure forms.
Is it safe to move program files to another drive?
You can’t move Programs or apps of the C drive, as they’ll still remain in the Windows registry until they are uninstalled. Also, they’ll still benefit from the faster speeds if they’re on an SSD.
MobaXterm Download for Windows is developed and updated by Moba Software All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.