Last Updated on April 17, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
Network Drive Control Download will allow you to easily manage your network drives. It will allow you to remove, clone, and add features to make it easier to manage.
The installation process of this application is relatively easy. It gets started smoothly, and it doesn’t take too much time to get going.
It simplifies the process of creating and managing multiple network drives. It saves you a lot of time and helps avoid having to go through the trouble of creating and managing multiple drives.
Network Drive Control Download is a utility that automatically maps the network drives under the Windows operating system’s network name. It does this by allowing you to set the default printer as the default.
The program will also automatically map the network drives to the address bar of the network that you are connected to when you log on.
Features of Network Drive Control Download
Network Drive Control Download is a utility I wrote to allow me to control which drives are mapped to which network devices.
Network Drive Control Download lets you automatically map network drives by the name of the network that you are connected to. It does so by default, and it can be configured to work seamlessly with various server protocols.
The higher part simplifies drive management. In the other section, you can change settings.
Network Drive Control Download is free software that contains a built-in antivirus. It was rated as virus free by our technical experts.
How to Network Drive Control Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Network Drive Control is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Network Drive Control on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Network Drive Control on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Network Drive Control
If you need to uninstall Network Drive Control, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find Network Drive Control, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I access a network drive?
In the left-side shortcut menu, click This PC. Then, enter the network drive’s mapping wizard.
What does a network drive do?
A network drive is a storage device that works seamlessly within a home or business network. It allows people to share and store files without using up their computer resources.
Can you unmap a network drive?
After opening File Explorer, right-click the Computer and select Properties.
Our network drives safe?
If the settings aren’t configured, a network drive can be easily accessed by unauthorized users.
Is OneDrive a network drive?
You can map your OneDrive for Business files to a network drive so that they can be accessed without taking up too much storage space
How do I remove a mapped network drive?
On the left panel, type in the name of the computer or the PC you’re working on. If the drive is on a network location, select Disconnect.
How do I remove a network drive from my registry?
In the Registry Editor, go to the following subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftCurrentVersionMountPoints2
Network Drive Control Download for Windows is developed and updated by Michael Burns. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.