Last Updated on February 6, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
When a file is deleted, the system simply forgets about the file’s location. The 0 and 1 digits of the file remain on the disk, and they will eventually be replaced with other data or files.
Permadelete Download is an Open Source program that lets users easily remove files from their disks. It features a trash can icon that lets you drag and drop files into various other locations. It also allows you to permanently browse through all files or folders.
Unlike other open-source software, Permadelete Download prevents the user from recovering the files that were deleted. It only deletes the location of the file, and the system will retain the 0 and 1 digits of the file.
When you permanently deleted a file in Windows, the data on the hard drive will remain until it is overwritten. Usually, it can be recovered using specialized software if the user wants to.
Although it’s commonly known that files are never truly gone, there’s a chance that they can still be recovered using various data recovery utilities. If you’re worried about losing sensitive data, then it’s best to use a utility like Permadelete.
Features of Permadelete Download
Ability to drag and drop anything
Another feature that makes Permadelete stand out is its ability to drag and drop anything that you want to shred to it. This feature makes it so simple to do file shredding, but it also comes with a lack of explanation on how it works.
The user-friendly interface makes it a good choice
Any recovery software can’t recover the files that were deleted using Permadelete Download. Its simple-to-use and user-friendly interface make it a good choice for people who are new to this industry. It’s also important to note that, since data is only overwritten once, it can easily wipe your files almost as fast as if you were using the Windows Delete function.
Easily shred your files and folders
The interface of the application is clean and simple, and it allows users to easily remove all the files that they want. Its ability to do so is very useful for people who are worried about losing their data. Permadelete Download is a Windows tool that lets you easily shred your files and folders. It is an open-source app that can do it in less than 30 seconds
Capable of shredding large files
If you’re looking for an easy-to-use and portable file shredder, then look no further than Permadelete Portable. Although it’s more than capable of shredding large files, it lacks the built-in shell support that other solutions have.
Recover the deleted files
When a file is deleted, the system simply forgets about the location of the file. The actual data, such as the 0s and 1s, are still on the disk. This means that recovery software is typically not able to recover the deleted files.
How to Permadelete Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Permadelete is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Permadelete on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Permadelete on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Permadelete
If you need to uninstall Permadelete, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find Permadelete, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Permadelete Alternative For Windows
- Clean Master for PC
Permadelete Download for Windows is developed and updated by Muhammad Yaseen. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.