PS3 Media Server Download is a DLNA-compliant media server that started as an app for the PS3. It became a full-fledged UPnP media player for various other devices.
The PS3 Media Server Download was created by a group of people who wanted more features from their PlayStation 3. Due to Sony’s lack of support for high-definition video formats, the group wanted to create something that would allow them to play those types of videos.
It is a Windows 10 app that serves as a media server that can play video and music content from a PC to a PS3.
Initially, it was only a PS3 app, but it eventually supported other UPnP media renderers such as smartphones and TVs.
Originally built to support the PlayStation 3, it has been expanded to support a variety of other UPnP media renderers, such as TVs and smartphones. It works seamlessly across all major operating systems.
Features of PS3 Media Server
With the PS3 Media Server Download, you can easily install various apps and features on your device. Some of these include Google Android, Xbox 360, Sony TVs, and more.
PS3dia Server is a multimedia server that works seamlessly with both the PS3 and Xbox 360. It lets you distribute and play media files from your consoles.
The PS3 Media Server Download has become quite popular among users of both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It allows users to play compressed high-def movies without burning them to a Blu-ray disc.
PS3 Media Server Download can also playback DVD discs that are restricted by region. It can also stream the contents of these discs to other computers.
Video and audio
PS3 Media Server Download is a fully DLNA-compliant server that can play video and audio from multiple sources, such as CDs and DVDs. It also supports high-definition movies and web radio.
How to Download PS3 Media Server For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once PS3 Media Server is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install PS3 Media Server on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to install PS3 Media Server on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall PS3 Media Server
If you need to uninstall PS3 Media Server, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find PS3 Media Server, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
How does PS3 Media Server work?
A server distributes media such as video, music, and image files, to clients. You can also display these files on a PS3TM system as a client.
Can PS3 be used as a media server?
This feature allows the PS3 to detect the presence of a network connection between a computer and the device.
What does PS3 Media Server do?
A server is a device that distributes media such as video and image files and enables users to receive and play them.
How do I connect my PS3 to the media server?
Go to Library > Media Share, and then select “OK”. When it comes to showing up as one of the devices, just press “OK”.
PS3 Media Server Download for Windows is developed and updated by ps3mediaserver. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.