RivaTuner Download lets you modify your video card to get the most out of it, supporting both Nvidia and AMD devices.
It is the ultimate tool for tweaking various aspects of NVIDIA GPU-based displays. It features a variety of advanced tuning features that allow users to modify the settings for their specific application.
This is a utility that enables users to fine-tune the video card’s settings and provide access to Detonator drivers for free.
If you’re into playing games and rendering video clips, then you should definitely have a good graphics card.
Almost every computer comes with a feature that enables you to modify the hardware configuration of video cards. While its name suggests that it’s for the NVIDIA cards, it’s not the easiest to use.
This version includes a built-in registry editor and a patch script engine. It supports all the latest display drivers from the Riva TNT family.
Features of RivaTuner Download
Advanced and neat
Before you install this app, make sure that you read the instructions carefully. There are plenty of features that are advanced and neat inside this app.
When you’re going to increase the memory of your GPU, make sure that it’s working properly.
RivaTuner Download is the ultimate tool for setting up and managing display adapters for Windows 98, Windows 98, and Windows 2000+.
Monitoring and overclocking
RivaTuner Download is a freeware hardware monitoring and overclocking program that was first released in 1997. It was developed by Alexey Nicolaychuk.
This interface is very easy to use, it has various tabs, and features are arranged in different ways.
How to RivaTuner Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once RivaTuner is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install RivaTuner on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install RivaTuner on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall RivaTuner
If you need to uninstall RivaTuner, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find RivaTuner, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Is RivaTuner safe?
Many NBR users have no problems with the system. Follow the instructions below and make sure that everything is working properly.
Is RivaTuner good?
Rivatuner is the most widely used application for optimizing gaming performance. It has a wide range of features that allow users to customize their settings and monitor their hardware temperatures.
Does RivaTuner Download lower FPS?
RivaTuner does its best to prevent framerates from going beyond 30, but it seems to hurt performance in places where the framerate is lower than 30.
Does RivaTuner work with Nvidia?
RivaTuner supports all of the latest display adapters from the Riva TNT family and the widest range of NVIDIA drivers available.
Can I uninstall RivaTuner?
Open the Applications and Features list and click on RivaTuner Statistics Server.
Does MSI Afterburner need RivaTuner?
RivaTuner was last updated in 2009. Like RivaTuner, RTSS is bundled with Afterburner.
RivaTuner Download for Windows is developed and updated by Alexey Nicolaychuk. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.