StrokesPlus Download is a utility that lets users perform functions that usually require multiple input methods. Just by clicking a mouse gesture, it lets users perform simple tasks.
Pressing 0 to talk to a human being is a great way to avoid having to type in an automated menu or your favorite Internet browser.
We all love shortcuts. There’s something about clicking on a button to get to a certain location or to open a new window that’s easier to use.
When using a mouse gesture, you typically draw something that’s similar to the letter R. This action then triggers an application to execute the specified action.
If you want to work more efficiently, then you should implement apps that allow you to automate various tasks. One of these is StrokesPlus.Net, which lets you assign actions to your mouse based on the gesture.
Features of StrokesPlus Download
- StrokesPlus Download is a free utility that lets you create keyboard gestures for Windows. It features a robust Lua engine and supports a variety of keyboard shortcuts.
- Usually, when you use a mouse gesture, you press the right mouse button to draw something. This triggers the application to execute the action. With StrokesPlus, you can control exactly how the mouse action is executed.
- While the concept of drawing mouse gestures is silly, there are some advantages to having the system account for them. For instance, if you have a certain mouse button that you would like to draw, just assign it to that button and then customize the gesture in the app.
- There are also options to customize the gestures that the app sends to you. For instance, you can draw an e-shape to open File Explorer.
- If you want something more, there are plenty of ways to accomplish that. For instance, you can customize the gestures that are already set up.
- One way to increase productivity is by taking advantage of the patterns in your work. This is done by creating various gestures.
StrokesPlus Download for Windows is developed and updated by StrokesPlus.. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.