Synology Assistant Download is a utility that enables you to manage and organize DiskStations in your network. It works seamlessly even when you have multiple computers running simultaneously.
It can be easily managed within your local area network. Scan your network and find all the devices that belong to that network.
Synology Assistant Download is a tool that enables users to easily manage their various devices within a network. It works by scanning all the devices connected to the same computer.
Due to the increasing popularity of high-resolution videos and images, people are always looking for more storage space. It is necessary to, backup or offload the files from the PC to local hard drives.
Even after plugging your NAS unit into your web browser, it’s relatively easy to connect to. With Synology’s external connection service, you can even download and install software if everything else fails.
Features of Synology Assistant Download
Various tasks and programs
This application can also be used from the tray. It allows the users to manage the various tasks and programs that they are working on in the network.
Available as a free download
The latest version of the Synology Assistant Download is available as a free download. It works seamlessly with most major Windows operating systems.
Other computers in the network
When launching the program, it will automatically identify all the devices in the network and show them in the appropriate list. It can also share them with other computers in the network.
Determine the security and frequency
Once you have decided on the storage of your files on a network drive, you need to determine the security and frequency of use that you will need to purchase the right NAS device.
Devices in their network
Synology Assistant is a utility that enables users to find and manage all the devices in their network.
How to Download Synology Assistant For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Synology Assistant is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Synology Assistant on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Synology Assistant on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Synology Assistant
If you need to uninstall Synology Assistant, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find Synology Assistant, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I download Synology Assistant?
To install the utility, go to the following website and download it. Once it’s installed, open the utility and search for available Synology devices.
Is there a desktop app for Synology?
DiskStation Drive Client is a desktop utility that enables users to sync and backup their files and personal computer hardware on multiple devices.
What is Synology Assistant?
Synology Assistant Download is a utility that simplifies the management of your NAS in a local area network. It lets you share printers, set up WOL, and manage network drives.
Can I download Synology OS?
DiskStation Manager 7.0 was released on June 29 and is available for download now. It’s a major update and is highly recommended that you backup all your important data on the server.
How do I use Synology Web assistant?
Make sure that both your NAS and computer are located in the same area network and subnet. If the latter is still accessible, go to the Control Panel and enable the Web Assistant.
Synology Assistant Download for Windows is developed and updated by Synology Inc. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.