Last Updated on July 21, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
TunnelBear Download is a free and incredibly simple app that lets users browse the Internet anonymously. Its secure VPN is used by more than 45 million users. It was named the #1 VPN in 2020 by Wirecutter.
Tunnelbear is a web browser that lets users browse the web quickly and safely from anywhere in the world. It features a variety of countries and allows users to access localized content.
TunnelBear is a Windows application that enables users to secure their Internet connection to locations worldwide. It can also be used to bypass censorship.
TunnelBear is a Windows-based application that enables users to secure their online privacy and avoid getting blocked by different countries. It also comes with two plans that offer high-speed Internet connections.
With TunnelBear, users can easily connect to servers all around the world and gain access to websites that are not available to them in the local area. Its user-friendly design and unique features make it one of the most reliable and popular VPNs in the market.
Features of TunnelBear Download
Which keeps your browsing activity private
With TunnelBear, your data flows through our secure VPN, which keeps your browsing activity private and secure. It works seamlessly across various devices and networks.Your privacy is protected from hackers and advertisers.
A regular VPN service comes in the form of an add-on or an extension. One of these is Tunnelbear, which is an encryption device that can protect your data and privacy.
Secure way to connect
The goal of TunnelBear is to provide an easy-to-use and secure way to connect to the Internet. With its simple and secure apps, you can easily get started.
Monitor your activities
Tunnelbear is designed to prevent unauthorized websites and trackers from accessing your data. It does so by blocking all the sites and services that monitor your activities.
Bypass local restrictions
TunnelBear was founded in 2011. It is a free service that enables users to hide their IP address, download torrents, and bypass local restrictions in over 40 countries.
Main reasons people use VPNs
One of the main reasons people use VPNs is to hide their identity. By connecting to servers all around the world, you can keep your connection secure and protect yourself from unauthorized websites.
How to Download TunnelBear for Windows PC Free
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button.
- Now let the Start to Download
- Once TunnelBear is done downloading, Double click the setup files and you can start the installation.
How to Install TunnelBear on your Windows PC
- First, you need to Download TunnelBear Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall TunnelBear
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the TunnelBear, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
TunnelBear Alternative For Windows
- ZPN Connect
- Goose VPN
Frequently Asked Question
How do I download TunnelBear?
To install TunnelBear on a Windows or macOS PC, go to our website and download the app. After that, follow the prompts to get started
Is TunnelBear VPN free?
With TunnelBear, you can get 500MB of free data for 30 days. It’s a great way to test out the app before committing to a long-term contract.
Is TunnelBear free for Windows?
TunnelBear is a free app that gives users the freedom to connect to the Internet without having to set up a private network. Its anonymity means that your address will be unique to the connection
TunnelBear Download for Windows is developed and updated by TunnelBear Inc. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.