Universal Media Server Download is a UPnP-compliant media server that can stream or transcode various media formats. It works seamlessly with all major platforms.
It is a free media server that enables you to play audio and video content to DLNA-capable devices.
That is an ideal media server for DLNA-capable devices. It features a variety of features that are only found in paid media servers.
Universal Media Server download was originally built to work seamlessly with DLNA-capable devices. It can also share audio and video content between modern devices.
With Universal Media Server Download, you can stream audio and video content to any device that accepts UPnP.
Universal Media Server Download windows is a DLNA media streaming server that’s built for various platforms. It lets you easily share audio and video content from your devices with high quality.
One of the most significant advantages of having a media server is the ability to share media content with others. It’s also very cost-effective.
Features of Universal Media Server Download
Capable of Handling Various
Universal Media Server Download is a utility that streams or transcodes various media formats. It is powered by various codecs and is capable of handling various types of media formats.
Major Operating System
Universal Media Server is an open-source utility that enables you to share media files over a dedicated server. Universal Media Server can run on almost any major operating system. It supports various types of media formats and is powered by various codecs.
Supports Various Types
Universal Media Server can run on almost any major operating system. It supports various types of media formats and is powered by various codecs.
Handling Various Types
Universal Media Server can run on Windows, macOS, and Linux. It features a variety of built-in codecs and is capable of handling various types of media formats.
The main program interface is not pretty, but it still manages to be functional. Upon launching it, you are greeted with the Universal Media Server’s status bar, which provides a list of the server’s features and its configuration settings.
How to Universal Media Server Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Universal Media Server is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Universal Media Server on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Universal Media Server on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Universal Media Server
If you need to uninstall Universal Media Server, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find Universal Media Server, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
What does universal media server do?
UMS automatically detects which media renderers are on the network and displays the IP addresses along with the big, shiny graphics in the Status Tab.
Is Universal Media Server free?
Universal Media Server is a simple and effective DLNA, UPnP, and HTTP/S media server. It lets you stream and transcode various media formats without requiring any configuration.
How do I connect my Universal Media Server to my Smart TV?
In the Network settings section, select the devices that are connected to the TV. There, you will find the media content that you want to play.
How do I connect Chromecast to Universal Media Server?
Just downloaded the LocalCast app and it will bring up the same menu like the one you’re used to. It does not require any special skills or configuration to work properly.
How do I use Universal Media Server on PS4?
The PS4 Media Player app lets you stream media to your PS4. It has three main sections: Recent Played, Favorites, and Universal Media Server.
Universal Media Server Download for Windows is developed and updated by Universal Media Server. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.