VSPlayer Download For windows is a good video player that lets users play and modify recorded video documents and streams in real-time. It is also compatible with various audio and video formats. This application can also be used to convert audio and video files.
Hikvision Video Player is a freeware utility that enables users to play and edit video recordings and streams from their video players. It features various playback controls and output formats.
That is a video streaming player that enables users to play and edit video files with Real-Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) and audio formats. It works seamlessly with all Hikvision products.
One of the first things that you should do when it comes to playing multimedia content on your computer is to find a good multimedia player. There are various types of players out there, each of which has its own unique characteristics.
Features of VSPlayer Download
This app allows you to play and edit video recordings from PanuVo cameras using the original mode or the PTZ. It also allows you to convert and split the recordings into various formats.
Hikvision Media Player is a program that gives an instinctive interface for playing media documents and video controls on your PC. It works seamlessly with various video and audio formats.
Powerful multimedia player
With its various features and options, VSPlayer Download is a powerful multimedia player that can help you play and edit recorded and audio files, view live streams and apply expansion models. It also supports various audio and video formats.
Users to modify cameras
It supports various playback control modes and outputs H.264, H.265, and MPEG4 video. It also allows users to modify the recorded videos from Panuvo cameras. It also enables users to convert the files into various open formats.
How to VSPlayerDownload For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once VSPlayeris done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install VSPlayeron your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install VSPlayeron your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall HomeEdition
If you need to uninstall HomeEdition, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find HomeEdition, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
VSPlayer Alternative For Windows
- Ivideon Client
- K-Lite Codec Pack Full
Frequently Asked Question
What is a VS player?
VSPlayer Download is a free media player that works seamlessly with Mac OS. It features an easy-to-use interface and supports various audio and video formats.
How can I access my Hikvision IP camera from my computer?
To log in to the camera, type in the IP address of the recorder.
What is hikvision VSPlayer Download?
VSPlayer Download is a video stream player that enables users to play and edit video files in real time. It works seamlessly with Hikvision’s various products.
Where are my downloaded clips for hikvision located on a Microsoft Windows PC?
You can hide the files in a virtual folder under your profile tree. It’s not safe to write to them unless you trust IE11.
VSPlayer Download for Windows is developed and updated by Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.