Last Updated on April 21, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
WhoCrashed Download Free Edition can help identify which drivers cause your PC to crash. In most cases, this issue is caused by faulty hardware drivers and kernel modules.
This utility will scan a computer and report the issue’s suspected root cause. It will then inform the users about the issue and provide them with a fix.
If you’ve ever had the unpleasant experience of having to reboot your computer due to a faulty device driver, WhoIsYourComputerCrashed can help.
The utility first asks the users to confirm that they’re installing a Windows clean-up tool. Once it gets done, it will inform the users about the exact driver that caused the issue. This will help them decide if they should keep or remove it.
WhoCrashed Download is a utility that helps users identify the root cause of their computer crashes. Hen a computer reboots without displaying a blue or black screen of death, it is usually caused by a faulty hardware component or the lack of proper configuration. Usually, these systems are not able to display a blue or black screen due to their configuration.
Features of WhoCrashed Download
Provides a detailed
WhoCrashed Download scans your computer for the drivers that have been causing it to crash. It then identifies the most common causes of the issue and provides a detailed analysis of the system.
The details of the error, including the file path where it happened, are provided by WhoCrashed Download. However, fixing the issue will require users to work out their own solutions.
Who Crashed automatically downloads the necessary tools for Windows, such as the MS Debugging tools. It is a very powerful program that can help troubleshoot various issues.
Blue screens are fairly common. They can happen for various reasons. Knowing the exact cause of these errors can be challenging.
Find out the drivers
WhoCrashed Download is a tool that can help identify the exact cause of blue screens. It will also perform a comprehensive analysis of your system and find out the drivers that are causing the issue.
How to WhoCrashed Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once WhoCrashed is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install WhoCrashed on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install WhoCrashed on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall WhoCrashed
If you need to uninstall WhoCrashed, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find WhoCrashed, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Is WhoCrashed free?
WhoCrashed Free Home Edition makes it simple to figure out which drivers are to blame for your computer’s failure.
What is WhoCrashed?
WhoCrashed is a tool that shows the drivers that have been causing trouble for your computer in the past. It can then identify the ones that are causing the most problems.
How do you use who crashed?
You can easily find the exact date when your computer crashed by clicking the “Analyze” button. It will then tell you the module that failed.
Who Crashed f1?
After a collision between Williams’ Nicholas Latifi and the Haas F1 team’s Mick Schumacher, the Safety Car was deployed during the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
WhoCrashed Download for Windows is developed and updated by Resplendence. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.