Wii U USB helper 0.6.1.655 is a free tool that allows you to easily manage and create a backup for your 3DS and Wii U games. You can easily play them on your Wii U USB Helper, 3DS, or your pc to the included emulators. They provide the best intuitive interface that makes sure backup is saved safely.
So Wii U USB Helper 0.6.1.655 support creates and manages backups for your Will U and 3DS games and files. In that interface support for you manage that backup content keeps very safe. You can find and view that easily.
What is Wii U USB Helper
Wii U USB Helper is easy to Install and Use, Only you need a good internet connection and a good idea of where you want to store your game backups. But, you have enough space on your PC, this not be a hard task.
Keep backup your Will Content on your computer or USB. That some of the tools allow you to do. That Tool manages the all data and the game you’re backed up from your PC. You can use Cemu Emulator if you need to play the game on your computer.
Features of Wii U USB Helper
- 50x faster Downloads.
- You can Directly Play Wii U and 3DS games on your computer.
- You can play Game on your Wii U, Install GameCube games.
- Available 2500+ Game.
- User-friend Interface.
- Allow a lot of features for Download and Play the Game.
- Create and Manage backup.
- Keep your data safe.
Technical Details of Wii U USB Helper
- Latest Version: v 0.6.1.655
- File Name: USBHelperInstaller.exe
- File Size: 282kb
- Support Operating system: Windows 10/Windows 8/ Windows 7
How to Download and Install Wii U USB Helper
- First Open your Favorite Web Browser.
- Go to the Official Will U USB Web page. You can see the download button top of the page.
- Then click the Download button
- Now your Download should start.
- Once your Download is finished go ahead and click on this little up arrow and Select Open.
- Now we can Exit out of the web browser.
- Welcome to the USB helper launcher set up, click Next.
- The license agreement goes ahead and agrees.
- Choose Wii USB helper version, the default selection is recommended for, click Next button.
- Choose an install location, click Install.
- Now Automatically Start Installation.
- Once it’s done go ahead and make sure, run USB helper launcher is checked, and go ahead and click on Finish.
How to Configure Wii U USB Helper
- Find the Installed Wii U USB Helper and Duble click.
- Now You can see Windows Security Alert. Click Allow Access Button.
- Now click on I agree, and select your region.
- You’re going to see a disclaimer just, click OK.
- Please select the location to store your games click Ok.
- Now we need to enter our Wii U USB Helper title key and click Ok.
- Give it a minute to load up.
- Here we are now in the Wii U USB helper.
How to Use Wii U USB Helper
- Now when you’re ready to search for a game you can come up here to the search bar and just type in the name of the game
- I’m gonna search “Absolutely Unstippable MineRun”.
- And here it is click on the game and then you want to download the button
- Now the great thing about the USB helper is that if the game has DLC or an update it will allow you to download the DLC in the update along with the game as for here it’s saying add an update so there’s an update file that will be downloaded with the game so you want to make sure you click on yes for both.
- Then you can go ahead and click on start downloading.
- One more super important thing you want to do while it’s downloading you want to make sure you come over here and check to unpack and then you want to select the destination where you want the game installed.
- The reason you want to make sure you hit unpack is so that the USB helper will extract the files for you.
- After it’s finished downloading otherwise if you forget to hit unpack you will have to go back and extract the DLC the updates and the game files yourself.
- If you want to see the progress you come over here to download manager and you can see how far your download has got.
How to Uninstall Wii U USB Helper
- Go to the Control Panel on your Computer
- Find the Uninstall a Program Fetuers
- Find USBHelperInstaller
- Right-click the File icon
- Click Uninstall