Last Updated on April 17, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
WinDirStat Download can collect data about your drives’ performance. It can provide detailed information about their state, such as their performance history.
By collecting data about your computer’s hard drive, WinDirStat Download can tell you about the space occupied by the data. It can also help you identify the ways to remove the data from the drive.
It is a disk space analyzer that can tell you the total amount of space on various types of disks. It can also identify the locations of problematic drives.
That is a free disk usage tool that displays detailed information about your computer’s hard drive. It can also detect and remove unwanted files from the drive.
The program displays the structure of the files and folders on the hard disk after scanning.
Features of WinDirStat Download
With WinDirStat Download, you will be able to visualize all the files in a certain storage unit. It will also give you a clear idea of which files have a bigger size and which ones have limited space.
WinDirStat Download is a utility that lets you identify and remove all the files and folders that are taking up too much space on your hard disk.
WinDirStat Download has two different views: the main view, which displays all your files in descending order, and the custom view, which displays specific extensions and sizes.
Finding out how much storage you have is not an easy task. Fortunately, there are plenty of apps that can help you do this.
The results of your hard drive scan can be saved. It helps keep track of the various details of your drives and helps in analyzing their performance over time.
How to WinDirStat Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once WinDirStat is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install WinDirStat on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install WinDirStat on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall WinDirStat
If you need to uninstall WinDirStat, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find WinDirStat, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
WinDirStat Alternative For Windows
- ATTO Disk Benchmark
- WD SSD Dashboard
- HP 3D DriveGuard
- WD Universal Firmware Updater
- Samsung Data Migration
Frequently Asked Question
What WinDirStat Windows 10?
WinDirStat is a utility that shows detailed usage statistics for Windows’ directory tree. It works by reading the whole tree once and then presenting it in three useful views.
Where is WinDirStat installed?
We may set a desktop shortcut, languages, etc. The installation destination folder is C:Program FilesWinDirStat.
How good is WinDirStat?
WinDirStat is a free disk space analyzer that lets you identify the unused space in your hard drives and other removable media.
Is WinDirStat malware?
Someone has created a trojanized version of WinDirStat that looks pretty similar to EPO4. It’s called windirstat.exe and it looks pretty similar to the Unicode build of Win2.
Does WinDirStat work on Mac?
Although WinDirStat is not available on macOS, there are plenty of alternatives that can run similar features.
Why is WinDirStat so slow?
The WinDirStat utility has to determine the size of each file in the target volume. Doing so can be a bit slow compared to the size of a typical filesystem.
What is WinDirStat LNK?
WinDirStat is a disk utilization monitor and cleanup application for Microsoft Windows.
WinDirStat Download for Windows is developed and updated by Oliver Schneider. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.