Last Updated on April 17, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
Window Ruler Download can be measured in two-dimensional or one-dimensional scales. It can also be moved and resized precisely by clicking the mouse or the keyboard.
Even though it’s possible to measure the exact dimensions of a window, projects like developing a website require more precision. With the help of Ruler Window, you can easily create and measure various components of a window.
Screen Ruler is a Windows desktop tool that lets users measure the size of various elements on the screen.
A Ruler for Windows is an on-screen device that lets users do precise measurements on their computer screen. It comes in two variants: a black and a transparent plastic ruler. The latter features a built-in measuring cup that lets users make precise measurements.
Your monitor’s screen resolution is set according to the size specifications. Having this tool also helps in developing an interface for web pages and programs.
Features of Window Ruler Download
Same time and individually.
The application displays two rulers on your screen. They can be moved at the same time and individually. To use the application, just place the rulers over a window and place another element to measure.
Text labels and multi-level displays.
If you’re planning on measuring an object on your monitor, or if you want to project its size on the screen, then the Windows touch-tone ruler is the application for you. This device has various features such as text labels and multi-level displays.
Displays everything in pixels
The app displays everything in pixels, except the screen, and it allows you to set the scale mode to various sizes and various other options.
Useful for preventing piracy.
One of the key features that made this app stand out was its ability to prevent tampering. This app will tell you if someone has changed the settings or if they are trying to illegally modify the program. It is also useful for preventing piracy.
These are the most common type of Windows screen rulers. They can be used in various configurations, such as a small notebook or a pen. They are ideal for areas with large windows and are usually bigger than the smallest ones.
How to Window Ruler Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Window Ruler is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Window Ruler on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Window Ruler on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Window Ruler
If you need to uninstall Window Ruler, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find Window Ruler, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Window Ruler Alternative For Windows
- Logitech Connection Utility
Frequently Asked Question
Is there a ruler for Windows?
A Ruler for Windows is a utility that serves as a reading guide and an on-screen ruler. It’s a good tool for people who use graphic software and need precise measurement.
Does Windows 10 have a ruler?
Even if you’re using an older version of macOS or Windows 10, there’s still a way to get a screen measuring tool that works seamlessly across both platforms
Window Ruler Download for Windows is developed and updated by PACE Anti-Piracy. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.