Unchecky Download is a lightweight utility that prevents unwanted programs from running on your computer.
This utility automatically checks for unwanted offers. It will then ask you to explicitly opt-in to these before they are installed.
Ever felt that the installer of an application tries to push more unwanted programs at the expense of the user? Unchecky Download aims to prevent this from happening.
It is a Windows 10 app that works seamlessly to keep your PC from getting infected with potentially unwanted programs.
Unchecky Download helps prevent the installation of third-party software that are almost invisible in the Windows installation process.
Features of Unchecky
The program automatically checks all the offers that are related to the installation process. This saves you time and helps avoid accidentally clicking on unwanted programs.
Most of the time
Most of the time, installers try to sneak additional programs into an installation. Unchecky Download advises against accepting an unwanted offer.
If the program gets accidentally clicking on one of the boxes, it will warn its users that they should check them before installing any new software. It can also help avoid getting bogged down in installing unwanted software.
It prevents the installation of any software that you don’t want. It can also detect the bundled apps that appear when you install new software.
Unchecky Download is a utility that will automatically remove all the boxes that contain junk from your computer. It will also save you a lot of clicks in the long run.
How to Unchecky Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Unchecky is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Unchecky on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Unchecky on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Unchecky
If you need to uninstall Unchecky, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find Unchecky, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Unchecky Alternative For Windows
- Windows Update Blocker
- Autorun Organizer
- Window Ruler
Frequently Asked Question
What is Unchecky Download?
Unchecky Download is a utility that automatically removes promotional software from your computer. It also has various warnings if you accidentally install something that you do not want.
What is Unchecky v 1. 2?
Unchecky is a utility that will automatically check for unwanted programs on your computer. It does so by clicking on the programs that are related to your search engine or homepage.
What is Unchecky service?
Unchecky cautions you before accepting an undesired offer, reducing the chance of an error.
Is Unchecky free?
Unchecky is a utility that will help you to avoid getting unwanted software bundles. It will also check the offers that are related to the software that you’re trying to install.
How do I uninstall Unchecky?
Method 2: Open the Applications and Features section and click on Unchecky to uninstall it.
Unchecky Download for Windows is developed and updated by Reason Software Company Inc. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.