Last Updated on July 22, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
WinSnap Download is a tool that can easily capture transparent backgrounds, entire windows, and the whole screen. It has a unique feature that allows you to capture non-rectangular forms.
The app features a variety of tools that allow users to capture screenshots from their desktop. They can also edit them with just a few clicks.
This is a utility that enables users to easily capture and edit screenshots. It automatically captures non-rectangular forms such as Aero Glass and automatically enhances them with professional-looking shadows, highlights, and outlines.
Aside from capturing non-rectangular forms, WinSnap also supports the capture of windows with transparent backgrounds. It then enhances these images with various features such as highlights, shadows, and outlines.
Features of WinSnap Download
- There are multiple screenshots taking modes available in the app, with support for various application and window sizes. Keyboard shortcuts are also provided to make the process easier and faster.
- WinSnap Download can handle up to five formats, such as BMP, GIF, and PNG. It can also save these as auto-saving.
- The app works seamlessly on Windows 7 machines. Also, it doesn’t affect the Aero interface when used with the new Windows GUI.
- You can also define a portion of the screen to capture.
- With WinSnap, you do not need to install an expensive image editor to get started with creating screenshots. It provides enough capabilities to meet most of your needs.
WinSnap Alternative For Windows
- Designers Tools
WinSnap Download for Windows is developed and updated by NTWind Software. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.