XShell Download is a simple and popular network program that enables users to create a virtual terminal. It works well in offices and workplaces, as it allows people to access data stored in a mainframe. Easy to use, it only requires a few clicks to install.
NetSarang Computer, Inc. has been providing the most powerful and free SFTP and SSH clients for over 10 years. We believe that all users should have access to this software no matter what their background or circumstances.
NetSarang Computer, Inc’s free license of Xshell and XFTP is for non-commercial use only. Any use of this software for any other purposes is strictly prohibited under our Free End User License Agreement Terms.
Xshell is a powerful Windows PC terminal emulator that supports various popular SSH, SFTP, and RLOGIN protocols. It features a variety of built-in features that are not available in other free terminal emulators.
Xshell is an excellent tool that allows you to connect to virtually any remote workstation. It features a built-in multi-language editor that enables you to easily modify the settings of various protocols, such as SFTP, RLOGIN, TELNET, and SSH. It also comes with a command-line that lets you remotely access your PC.
Xshell is a freeware terminal emulator that supports various popular protocols such as SSH, SFTP, RTLS, and TELNET. It’s a good choice for people who want to easily access remote shells.
Features of Xshell Download
Downloading our free software
By downloading our free software, you agree to receive occasional emails about special events and discounts. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe Me” button at the bottom of any email.
Powerful terminal emulator
XShell is a powerful terminal emulator that supports various popular terminal protocols such as RLOGIN, SFTP, TELNET, and SSH1. It also comes with many features that are only available to other terminal emulators.
Custom layout mode
Xshell Free is a terminal app that features many of the same features as other terminal emulators. Some of these include the ability to drag and drop Zmodem files, and a custom layout mode.
Works seamlessly with most Windows applications
The appearance of the app is nothing special, and it works seamlessly with most Windows applications.The main interface of Xshell consists of a session manager that can be accessed from the left-hand side. It also has a ribbon icon that lets you create new sessions and modify other settings.
How to Download Xshell for Windows PC Free
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button.
- Now let the Start to Download
- Once Xshell is done downloading, Double click the setup files and you can start the installation.
How to Install Xshell on your Windows PC
- First, you need to Download Xshell Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Xshell
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Xshell, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Xshell Alternative For Windows
- WiFi Manager
- Network Assistant
Frequently Asked Question
How do I download Xshell?
XShell is a utility that can be used on desktop or laptop computers to install and run various types of apps. It works seamlessly even if the OS is not supported by Windows 10.
Is Xshell 7 free?
For non-commercial use, please download and install Xshell and Xftp
What is Xshell used for?
Xshell is a remote connectivity software that enables users to connect to various servers through various protocols. It works seamlessly across various platforms
What is the difference between KiTTY and PuTTY?
KiTTY is a better alternative to PuTTY, which it claims has plenty of features that make it more useful. It can also remotely access various computer operating systems
Xshell Download for Windows is developed and updated by NetSarang Computer. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners