Zoolz is a cloud storage solution that enables you to store and access your data without having to install a hard drive.
If you have a lot of files on your computer, then it might be time to consider using a cloud storage service. This method will allow you to store all of your data in one place.
Zoolz is a cloud storage solution that will help you store your data on your cloud. It lets you customize which files to save on the server and which ones to keep on the hard drive.
It can be used as a primary storage method or a backup solution. It can also be utilized to store and protect various files that are important to keep.
All of the files you store on Zoolz are encrypted, which means that they are safe to use.
The tool uses multi-threaded uploads to make it faster. It does so by taking advantage of the processing power of multi-thread uploads.
How to Zoolz Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Zoolz is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Zoolz on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Zoolz on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Zoolz Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Zoolz
If you need to uninstall Zoolz that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Zoolz, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Zoolz folder and delete it.
Zoolz Download for Windows is developed and updated by Genie9. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.