Windows Admin Tools Download allows users to remotely control their computers. It features a variety of tools and features that allow them to manage its various administrative activities.
The Remote Server Administration tools have been with Windows since 2000. On some versions of the OS, such as Windows 10, the tools are included as part of the operating system. However, with newer versions, such as Windows 7, the required download and installation are not required.
RSAT is a tool used by IT administrators to manage the various roles and features of Windows Server. Some of the tools included in its package include Windows PowerShell cmdlets, File Transfer Tools, and DNS Server.
If you use a Windows 10 or 8 computer, then you probably need to install the Active Directory tools. These are not installed by default.
If you’re an administrator who wants to manage the various functions and features of Windows Server on a desktop PC, then RSAT is the tool for you.
Features of Windows Admin Tools Download
Easy to use.
The interface of the application is also easy to use. It features several features that make it stand out.
Ability to manage
Windows server administration tools give network administrators the ability to manage various features and roles from a Windows PC running a supported version of the OS. This guide will teach you how to install and use these tools.
Not installed on most computers
Remote Server Administration Tools are tools that allow administrators to remotely manage Windows machines. RSAT is not installed on most computers and can only be used on Enterprise or Professional editions.
Windows client device
RSAT can be used to manage Windows Servers from a Windows client device. You can also manage them from a Windows 7 or Windows 10 machine that has the necessary requirements to install RSAT.
Msu files only
This post explains the steps to install the RSAT tools for Windows 10. Prior to this, the tools were only available in the form of msu files.
How to Windows Admin Tools Download For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Windows Admin Tools is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Windows Admin Tools on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Windows Admin Tools on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Windows Admin Tools
If you need to uninstall Windows Admin Tools, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find Windows Admin Tools, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Windows Admin Tools Alternative For Windows
- Simplix UpdatePack
- Reduce Memory
- GWX Control Panel
Frequently Asked Question
What are Windows administrative tools?
The administrative tools folder in Control Panel contains various tools that are used by System Administrators and advanced users.
How do I get to administrative tools in Windows 10?
Open the Control Panel, navigate to the System and Security section, and click on the ‘Administrative Tools’.
How do I open Administrative Tools?
To run a program, use Windows + R. Enter control admintools. This launches the Administrative Tools applet.
Where is Administrative Tools in Control Panel?
Go to Control Panel, System and Security, Administrative Tools. All tools will be there.
How do I open Administrative Tools in CMD?
Open the Control Panel and type Administrative Tools in the search bar.
How do I use Windows administrative tools?
On the Windows start menu, type in the command to access the Windows administrative tools. There, you will find a list of tools that deal with various aspects of operating systems.
How do I run administrative tools as an administrator?
If you’re not familiar with the Windows UI, go to the Control Panel’s icon view and click “Administrative Tools.”
Windows Admin Tools Download for Windows is developed and updated by Zoho Corp. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.