PsTools Download is a collection of tools that will allow you to remotely control a computer by running processes and managing users.
If you are looking for a simple yet powerful command-line tool suite that can run various utilities on your Windows PC then look no further than PsTools. This utility suite has a host of utilities that can help keep your system running smoothly.
PsTools Download is a good free Windows software that enables users to easily manage and secure their networks.
Although utilities like Telnet and PC Anywhere allow you to run programs on remote systems, they often require the installation of client software in order to work. PsExec is a lightweight alternative that lets you run processes on other systems without requiring the use of client software.
The first tool in the suite, PsList, is a tool that lets you view all of the processes in your system. It’s also tied together into a suite called PsTools Download.
Features of PsTools Download
Installation on the remote computers
These tools are very easy to use, and they do not require installation on the remote computers where they work. Just type their name and command-line options to run them.
PsTools Download is a light program that’s commonly used in various countries. It doesn’t require much space to use, and it’s usually used in low-cost mode.
Being in total control of your computer is very important to everyone. As a system administrator or a power user, you should have all the tools necessary to manage all of your systems efficiently.
Resource Kits contain
The Windows Resource Kits contain a number of tools that help you manage your Windows. These tools allow you to manage both the local and remote systems.
Connect to the remote systems
One of the most common uses of the command-line utility is to enable people to remotely access some of their computer systems. PsTools can do this by allowing you to connect to the remote systems through a secure preserver or by creating a Sudo Account. It also allows you to perform bulk email transfers.
How to Download PsTools For Windows PC
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once PsTools is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install PsTools on your Windows PC
Follow guidelines step by step to Install PsTools on your Windows PC.
- First, you need to Download Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Application, Double click the setup files and start the Installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall PsTools
If you need to uninstall PsTools, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all Application files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find PsTools, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the Application folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I install PsTools?
If you are not familiar with the command-line language, PsTools will automatically install itself using the command prompt. To install it, open an elevated Command Prompt and enter the psexec command.
Where do I extract PsTools?
This tool is available for free from Microsoft’s Sysinternals. It’s a part of PsTools, which is a utility that simplifies the process of creating and managing files in Microsoft’s environment.
What is PsTools?
PsTools Download is a utility that enables the execution of processes on remote computers. It works only when both the target host and the MM are running.
What does PS stand for in PsTools?
The “Ps” prefix in PsList refers to the command-line tool that is named “ps”, which is what I’ve used for all of the tools in the suite.
Do I need to install PsExec?
PsExec is a utility that lets you run processes on other systems without installing client software.
PsTools Download for Windows is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.