Earth Desk Download is an application that allows you to display satellite images on your desktop. It will enable you to customize the world map by selecting different types of maps. The clouds’ evolution and the night sky’s change can also be seen. Additionally, you can center the map in the part of the world that you want. With the help of this tool, you can monitor the storm coming and the night sky.
That will make your desktop wallpaper into a satellite image of the planet. You can select from various embodiments, such as political maps or natural colors. You can also zoom in on the area that you want to view, for instance, by clicking on the city of your choice.
Earth Desk will show you the different clouds scattered around the planet to let you know if a storm is approaching or if it’s just a sunny day. You can also set the frequency with which it updates these images. For instance, it will show you satellite images that have been updated every 2 minutes.
It for Windows 64bit is a powerful tool that allows you to create a beautiful and real-time image of the planet from your desktop. It continuously updates its background while you work, allowing you to set the map and view the earth from any angle.
The program features a variety of tools that allow you to view the Earth from space, including the latest weather and city lights. It also shows you live data as it changes throughout the day. With so many options, it’s easy to see what’s happening on the planet.
Features Of EarthDesk Download
It is designed to run in the background using minimal resources
Earth Desk Download for Windows is designed to run in the background using minimal resources.
You can use multiple screens at the same time
You can use multiple screens at the same time. You can display different maps on each screen or span a single map across them.
High-resolution global images
Earth Desk Download can use a free cloud image service to provide its users with high-resolution global images. The standard pictures update every six hours.
You can also choose the minimum magnitude
With Earth Desk Download, you can watch earthquakes happen worldwide. You can also choose the minimum magnitude and the number of days they remain.
The clouds update every three hours
Earth Desk’s interface can track tropical storms, hurricanes, and typhoons. You can also choose to label the storm or display the Safir-Simpson category. Earth Desk Download also includes a data subscription to give you high-resolution images. The clouds update every three hours.
How to EarthDesk Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once EarthDesk is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install EarthDesk
Follow guidelines step by step to Install EarthDesk on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download EarthDesk Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the EarthDesk Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the EarthDesk Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall EarthDesk
If you need to uninstall EarthDesk, that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to safely Remove all EarthDesk files.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the EarthDesk, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall”. Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the EarthDesk App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK’.
- Now find the EarthDesk folder and delete it.
EarthDesk Download for Windows is developed and updated by Xeric Design, Ltd.. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.