Last Updated on October 1, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
EaseUS EverySync is a light and powerful file sync software for Windows that allows you to back up all your files and folders from multiple locations. It also allows you to share them with others. One-way bidirectional file sync will enable you to get rid of the hassle of moving between different computers.
The easy-to-use file sync and backup app from the company, EaseUS EverySync, makes it easy to keep track of all your data and automatically sync it to various cloud storage platforms. It can use to back up and sync your files across different devices and networks at any time. You can also share your data across other platforms and networks. With its built-in tools, you can easily sync your files from Google Drive, Dropbox, and SkyDrive.
The ease of use and effectiveness of EaseUS EverySync Download is its ability to sync files and folders across various local drives and directories. It can also use to sync them to a cloud storage service such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
The software, which is known as EverySync, can be used to sync all your files and folders between different devices and networks at any time. It can also use to back up and sync your data from popular cloud storage platforms such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and SkyDrive.
There are three types of file sync options that EverySync supports: sync between folders on a computer, sync files between a removable device, and sync files between a computer and FTP Server.
The effortless and intuitive design of EaseUS EverySync Download makes it very easy to set up and run the synchronization jobs. Its interface is also modern and clean, making it one of the most common tools for keeping track of all your data. Despite its simplicity, it still offers a variety of additional features, such as the ability to schedule recurring tasks.
Features Of EaseUS EverySync Download
EverySync is very easy to use
The interface of EverySync is straightforward to use, with a green theme. There are a variety of options that you can choose from when it comes to setting up a connection to the cloud, a network share, or an FTP connection. You can set up a new sync task no matter which option you pick.
It also supports network share
The software known as “EaseUS EverySync Download” can sync files between various types of devices, such as a computer, an FTP server, and cloud storage such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and Sky Drive. It also supports network share and synchronization between different cloud storage.
Allows users to backup their important files
The software called EverySync allows users to backup their important files and folders on demand. It can do so through various methods, such as a network share, a local drive, or a cloud storage app such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
You can also choose a different directory for the files
EaseUS EverySync Download comes with a dedicated folder that can be used as the destination for all your file transfers. You can also choose a different directory for the files you want to sync. The process can be performed by selecting the source location and the connection method.
It can also sync files between local computers
The software developed by the company known as EaseUS can automatically sync files between different types of devices, such as a computer, an FTP server, and cloud storage such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and Sky Drive. It can also sync files between local computers and cloud storage so they can access anywhere.
How to EaseUS EverySync Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once EaseUS EverySync is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install EaseUS EverySync
Follow guidelines step by step to Install EaseUS EverySync on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download EaseUS EverySync Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the EaseUS EverySync Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the EaseUS EverySync Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall EaseUS EverySync
Suppose you need to uninstall EaseUS EverySync. That is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to Remove all EaseUS EverySync files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the EaseUS EverySync, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the EaseUS EverySync App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the EaseUS EverySync folder and delete it.
EaseUS EverySync Download for Windows is developed and updated by EaseUS. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.
|EaseUS EverySync 3.0
|September, 28th 2021