Last Updated on January 1, 2024 by Marcella Stephens
EasyUEFI Download Boot option management program can help you manage your EFI/UEFI boot options. It includes a variety of functions, such as creating, deleting, restoring, and cleaning up your existing boot files. These operations can perform without requiring a BIOS setup.
EasyUEFI now allows you to manage the various components of your system, such as the EFI System Partitions. With this feature, you can quickly restore, backup, and move the partitions from one drive to another.
Windows can fix even the UEFI Firmware settings. The software does not need to be installed to modify the order of the boot process. One of the most challenging aspects of managing multiple computers is recovering and restoring the missing or damaged components of the system, such as the EFI System Partitions. With the help of EasyUEF Boot option management software, you can quickly restore, back up, and transfer the missing or damaged components of the system to another external drive.
WindowsPE users can create an emergency disk using the software. The image file created can be saved on various types of disks or USB drives. The program also supports DVD/CD burning and allows users to implement commands quickly.
You can create a Windows PE image file using Easy UEFI. After that, you can use it to make a USB flash drive or burn it to a CD/DVD. With the help of this software, you can quickly fix various issues related to the EFI/UEFI boot process. One of these is the missing or corrupting EFI Boot option.
Features Of EasyUEFI Download
Software is straightforward to use
This software can use to create, edit, and toggle the various boot options and settings for your computer’s EFI/UEFI system. It also allows you to customize the one-time Boot Entry. EasyUEF Download software is straightforward, and beginner users can handle most of the system’s EFI/UEFI boot tasks.
You can create a Windows PE image
With EasyUEFI, you can create a Windows PE image that can use to create a USB flash drive or burn it to a DVD or CD. After completing the image file, you can then use it to fix various issues related to the EFI Boot option. This emergency disk can also use to restore the system partition or repair missing or corrupt options.
That simplifies the process
EasyUEF Download is a utility that simplifies the process of configuring the boot order of your Windows system. It can use to manage the various options of the UEFI and the System Partitions.
Hardware-level UEFI firmware
It is recommended that users who are not familiar with the Boot menu settings should not use EasyUEFI. Doing so could cause issues when trying to start the operating system. Also, ensure that the software is supported by hardware-level UEFI firmware.
EFI boot option
After creating the image file, you can then use it to fix issues related to the EFI boot option. This emergency disk can also use to restore the damaged or missing system partition or the missing or corrupt Boot option.
How to EasyUEFI Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once EasyUEFI is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install EasyUEFI
Follow guidelines step by step to Install EasyUEFI on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download EasyUEFI Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the EasyUEFI Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the EasyUEFI Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall EasyUEFI
If you need to uninstall EasyUEFI, that is your best guide. You need to follow those steps to Remove all EasyUEFI files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the EasyUEFI, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the EasyUEFI App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the EasyUEFI folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
What is EasyUEFI?
The Hasleo EasyUEF Download software can help you manage your Windows system’s various Boot Options and System Partitions. It can also fix issues caused by missing or corrupted Boot Options and System Partitions.
Is UEFI firmware?
The concept of UEFI is a software program that enables a computer to connect its firmware to its operating system. Although it is expected to replace the traditional input/output system, it is compatible with other systems.
How do I change my BIOS to UEFI?
Press F2 to enter the BIOS menu. After entering the menu, navigate to the Boot Maintenance Manager and choose the desired Boot Mode. You can select either UEFI or Legacy. The system will then save the changes and reboot.
EasyUEFI Download for Windows is developed and updated by Hasleo Software. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.