Last Updated on October 1, 2022 by Marcella Stephens
EMCO Remote Shutdown program can manage multiple Windows computers from a remote location. It can turn on and off the computers, perform other operations, and automatically schedule them.
This tool allows you to centrally manage your network PCs and perform various operations such as power off, wake-on-LAN, and remote shutdown. It can be used to manage a single group of PCs or all of your workstations. Remote operations can be performed automatically or on-demand, depending on your organization’s schedule.
EMCO Remote Shutdown Download is a utility program that can be used to shut down a remote computer. It can perform various operations, such as power off, reboot, and wake-on-LAN.
EMCO Remote Shutdown is an automatic power management tool that can be used to manage multiple Windows computers from a remote location. It can perform various operations such as power off, wake-on-LAN, and remote shutdown. Its robust network engine can be used to control thousands of PCs.
Although the developer’s website shows that the EMCO Remote Shutdown Download version is free, we cannot confirm if it’s a free download. Emco Software Ltd developed the program. It can be run on Windows XP or Windows.
Features Of EMCO Remote Shutdown Download
Working in Windows domains and workgroups
The program can manage various networks with multiple domains and workstations. It can also control the devices that are in these networks.
The 30-day trial period of EMCO Remote Shutdown Download is free to use. A prompt will appear whenever you launch the program, telling you how many days are left in the trial.
No manual agent installation is required
You don’t need to install the program on a remote PC manually. It automatically installs and removes agents when you have administrator rights.
The program can be used to define the behavior of a particular task. You can also provide a remote user with an option to cancel the shutdown.
Running operations on-demand and on schedule
On-demand operations are available for those who want to run them manually. You can set a specific time and date for the execution of the processes, and the program will automatically repeat the scheduled tasks. The program’s Enterprise Edition is a server that performs all of its operations and stores the data it collects. It can accept multiple concurrent connections from clients who share the same data.
Managing Static and dynamic groups of PCs
Remote operations can be performed on a dynamic or static basis for different types of PCs. You can set a list of required devices or filter the ones that meet certain conditions. The program displays a detailed report for every operation and can be accessed through the web or e-mail notifications. The words are also available through the program.
Managing an unlimited number of PCs in a single operation
No matter how many remote computers you have, the program can automatically collect them. It does so with just a couple of clicks, and it’s designed to work on thousands of devices simultaneously.
The EMCO Remote Shutdown Download software is a cost-effective solution for managing the power usage of remote devices. It doesn’t require any additional hardware or deployment to operate. It can be set up in minutes and help your organization reduce its energy consumption.
How to EMCO Remote Shutdown Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once EMCO Remote Shutdown is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install EMCO Remote Shutdown
Follow guidelines step by step to Install EMCO Remote Shutdown on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download EMCO Remote Shutdown Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the EMCO Remote Shutdown Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the EMCO Remote Shutdown Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall EMCO Remote Shutdown
Suppose you need to uninstall EMCO Remote Shutdown. That is the best guide for you. You must follow those steps to Remove all EMCO Remote Shutdown files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the EMCO Remote Shutdown, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the EMCO Remote Shutdown App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the EMCO Remote Shutdown folder and delete it.
Frequently Asked Question
Which utility can be used to schedule a remote shutdown?
A remote shutdown can be performed by a utility known as EXE. This can be done remotely or locally. The shutdown can be complete or a restart.
EMCO Remote Shutdown Download for Windows is developed and updated by
EMCO Software. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.