Enable Viacam is a free program that will replace your mouse when you move your head. It does so by moving the cursor as you move it. This is an entirely open-source program, and it’s easy to use. It can install on a standard Windows PC with a webcam.
The Enable Viacam Download replaces a traditional mouse that requires the user to hold the mouse with the hand. Instead, it uses the web camera to control the cursor’s position. This eliminates the need for writing and makes it incredibly easy to use.
The program can be installed on any computer that has a webcam attached. Just follow the wizard to set up the webcam and start using Viacam. You can also make changes later, and the program will automatically run again. One of the most important things to remember is to avoid moving your head too quickly.
Enable Viacam Download is software that lets you replace your mouse with a replacement that moves it as you move your head. It does so without any additional hardware required.
The free, open-source software Enable Viacam allows users to control their mouse using their head. This is useful for people with disabilities.
Features Of Enable Viacam Download
The square also moves depending on your head position.
During the assisted calibration procedure, you will be prompted to move your head to set the appropriate motion parameters. The square will also move according to your head position.
Using free antivirus software to scan downloaded files
Cesar Mauri Loba developed Enable Viacam Download free software. Although the Google Safe Browsing results indicated that the developer’s site is safe, we recommend using free antivirus software to check downloaded files.
The main window shows the camera image.
The main window of the app displays the image of the camera. It also provides access to the camera’s configuration and commands.
No need for a high-end webcam.
The great thing about this software is that it doesn’t require a high-end webcam to operate. It only asks for a good-quality webcam and doesn’t require any hardware. There are a variety of platforms that the software can run on, including Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 2000.
First listed on April 15, 2019
The Enable Viacam Download app was first listed on April 15, 2019. It has already achieved over 81 installs and over a hundred last week. It’s available for Windows and has an interface in English.
How to Enable Viacam Download
- Click the Download button at the top of the Page.
- Wait for 10 Seconds And Click the “Download Now” button. Now you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Now let the Start to Download and Wait for it to finish.
- Once Enable Viacam is done downloading, you can start the installation.
- Double click the setup files and follow the installation instruction
How to Install Enable Viacam
Follow guidelines step by step to Install Enable Viacam on your Windows PC,
- First, you need to Download Enable Viacam Software for your Windows Computer.
- Once you Download the Enable Viacam Application, Double click the setup files and start the installation process.
- Now follow the All Installation Instruction.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer. (It is Better)
- Now open the Enable Viacam Application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Enable Viacam
Suppose you need to uninstall Enable Viacam, that is the best guide for you. You need to follow those steps to Remove all Enable Viacam files safely.
- Go to the Control Panel on Your Windows PC.
- Open the Programs and Features
- Find the Enable Viacam, Right-click the Select icon, and press “Uninstall.” Confirm the action.
- Now you need to Delete the Enable Viacam App Data. Go to the Windows Run Application. (Shortcut – Windows Key + R). Now Type in ‘%AppData%’ and press ‘OK.’
- Now find the Enable Viacam folder and delete it.
Enable Viacam Download for Windows is developed and updated by César Mauri Loba. All registered trademarks, company names, product names, and logos are the property of their respective owners.